• everytime it gets in my way
    • special events only
    • never!
  3. 3. do you prefer yout partner to be

• bare down there
    • well trimed
    • fuzzy
    • whatever works for them

My preference would be to be forced to be shaved clean/bare. However, I understand that it gets really uncomfortable as the hair starts growing back in - most shavers report that it itches uncomfortably. I just trim closely as needed.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, littletracywish said:

little girls in diapers shouldn't have any hair there.....I suppose the same applies to all littles really....

I so agree, and being clean shaven in your diaper area applies to fembois & sissybois as well:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

I've just shaved "down there" for the first time!  I've probably not done the best job, but it's something I've wanted to try now, so I thought I'd I've it a go.  I wasn't able to get everywhere, but I'm pleased with the way things are looking now.  I'm not sure how I'll feel when I start to itch, but at least I can have the experience!

mostly i just keep myself close-cropped, about a 1 or 2 setting at most on my trimmer. i trim every few weeks whenever i get around to it/feel like it. i shaved entirely bare when i was in college. it felt really neat at first, the slick, smoothness felt awesome! but then hair started growing back, it felt odd, kinda scratchy, and i didnt want to keep up with it. every so often i shaved again, but never kept up with it for more than a week or so. also, as a guy i have other body hair, and to have this bald patch at the top of my hairy legs and below my fuzzy belly (and getting fuzzier) was just an odd, slightly jarring and kinda comical sight. so keeping myself at least a little bit hairy is just more aesthetically pleasing.

as for my g/f's.... at least trimmed and maintained. shaven completely feels nice and smooth and looks clean and great, but i know it's a literal pain in the groin to keep up. neatly and closely trimmed looks feminine and very lovely, and feels good. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My peepee hole gets itchy and sometimes infected when there's too much hair. Hair doesn't help with diaper rash either. I am a wuss, and too afraid to try the stuff in a tube. So I mangle myself instead using beard trimmer with guard and scissors. Bleed every time! :crybaby: Can you help me?

• 4 weeks later...

I shave pretty much every other day down "there" being smooth is my favorite. I want to eventually get it permanently removed but who knows when that'll happen.

As for preference in a partner's i would prefer they at least keep it well trimmed, i don't want to have to pull pubes out of my mouth after naughty time YUCK!

• 2 months later...

I discovered years ago that eliminating the hair made cleanups much easier and vastly reduced any residual odor, particularly from messy diapers. Depilatory creams work well if the directions are closely followed.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 2:25 PM, ppdude said:

My peepee hole gets itchy and sometimes infected when there's too much hair. Hair doesn't help with diaper rash either. I am a wuss, and too afraid to try the stuff in a tube. So I mangle myself instead using beard trimmer with guard and scissors. Bleed every time! :crybaby: Can you help me?

Unless it's a trimmer designed for body trimming; and even they aren't honestly the greatest for down below, you're just going to catch skin and hurt yourself. I recommend trimming short with scissors or a guarded electric if it's too long to make a razor very effective, and using a good razor (like a Gillette 5+1) and a soothing shave cream with after-lotion.

I personally prefer just a short trimmed above, and smooth below. I'm hairy enough in general that unless I want to remove ALL my body hair; which would be practically a full-time job for me, a clean shave down there actually just looks kinda out of place.

15 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

only thing I shave is my face and like 1 time a week I don' shave lower

My bush need to be tamed as it grows really big. If I don't tame it, the diaper rash just gets all the worse. It also irritates the peepee slit/hole gets itchy. Then it works its way up the pole and things get icky. I have to do this every few weeks to keep things under control.

When it comes down to my diaper area, I prefer to be hairless. However, Keeping that area hair free is so much work and I'm having trouble finding the right tools to get the job done. I'm still looking for the right product to use to remove the hair down their. 

I just use a normal cheap 2-blade disposable razor, twice a week.  That's for everything down there and my face as well.  I do my undercarriage in the shower, then my face afterwards at the sink.  I don't get infections, don't get many nicks, and as long as I don't go longer than 4 or 5 days, then I don't get itchy from the hair regrowing.  If I leave it a week, then it gets itchy.  I suppose I'd like to give waxing a go, but really I don't think I'll ever get round to it.  Hair down there used to get a bit smelly even without nappies and with a daily shower.  Now I'm in nappies all day every day, but I don't get smelly down there, or nothing a shower won't shift.  Bacteria adhere to hairs - it's one of their survival strategies.

On 5/9/2015 at 8:07 PM, Diapered Wookie said:

Don't shave. Don't care what my partner does when I have one.

True.  The survey lacks an option for those without partners.

As for myself, I tried a number of methods while doing research for an article on diaper area hair removal, and use a Norelco Bodygroom now.

• 2 months later...