• everytime it gets in my way
    • special events only
    • never!
  3. 3. do you prefer yout partner to be

• bare down there
    • well trimed
    • fuzzy
    • whatever works for them

For most diapered folks it seems hair in 'that' place would be nice if it went away & didn't come back, are you one of the people that work at that? My preference is permanently bare but until i manage to do that i use depilatory for a smoother finish, shaving for a quick fix, waxing scares me.

For most diapered folks it seems hair in 'that' place would be nice if it went away & didn't come back, are you one of the people that work at that? My preference is permanently bare but until i manage to do that i use depilatory for a smoother finish, shaving for a quick fix, waxing scares me.

Wuss

I refuse to do the survey as it don't allow multiple choices

• 4 weeks later...

I shave a little more than weekly but not every day, thinking about using the hair removal cream but am afraid it might burn too much on tender skin, does any one recomend a brand to use?

• 2 months later...

I shave a little more than weekly but not every day, thinking about using the hair removal cream but am afraid it might burn too much on tender skin, does any one recomend a brand to use?

I use the Veet Bladeless Razor system and It works great for me. the directions say to leave it on up to 7 minutes for stubborn areas and that's how long I leave it on for. I have had some mild burning but I have different plumbing than you so I can only recommend that you try a small patch first.

I agree. I wish these polls let you choose multiple choices even if you had to rate them #1, #2. #3 because too many of the answers apply. For me, I use a depillitory (sp?) twice a month and shave to trim in between but sometimes, I just let it go until it bothers me. So All of the Above would almost work.

• 3 months later...

I started out by shaving the sides of my pubic area and the tops of my legs so my plastic pants wouldn’t pull the hairs all the time. A few times (when I had too much to drink) I kept shaving until I just had a small patch left on top. I liked the look and the sexy feeling. Then I started shaving it all off every day because it was so much easier to keep clean and neater to put diaper rash ointment on when I needed it. Sometimes I let it grow out again just for a change though. I hated having stubble and got tired of shaving every morning, so one time about six years ago I tried waxing. I quickly switched to sugaring because you can get sugar off with water if you can’t stand the pain. A few weeks later, I sugared again, and it didn’t hurt nearly as much. I bought an epilator (electric tweezers with rotating disks) and started using it after that. I use the epilator once or twice a week, and it hardly hurts at all. Now my hair is really sparse down there, and what does come back is very thin and soft. I have almost no problem with odor, it’s much easier to clean up, I don’t get rashes, and I love to feel my diaper on my perfectly hairless pubes!

• 9 months later...

I shave my pubic hair every day because if I don't I get

terrible, itchy diaper rashes down there. I also shave

because if I don't it really smellls down there, plus it just

plain feels so good to shave not only my pubic region,

but Nothing feels as good as having no hair on my dick,

my balls, the space between my balls and my butt,

and I even shave my butt hair, { badly because I can

hardly see this }.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried shaving once upon a time. I decided it wasn't worth it for two reasons:

1. It itched as it started to grow out, just like a new beard would, and thus would require more shaving.
  2. My wife asked why I shaved. So I told her the truth....part of it anyway....that I thought it would be easier to keep clean. She accepted that without comment.