LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl In Asian Countries

Ha, don't hold your breath, it might take a while before anyone imports bambinos or even just nicer diapers like abena or tena. I've seen videos of those cute "Dr. P" diapers that are Asian, but I think they aren't being made any more. I've also heard they weren't that great anyway. Something tells me getting a business set up in a place like China as a foreigner would require a fair amount of bribing local officials for the permits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I use Dr P all the time. It depends which type you buy. The "Standard" ones are poor in terms of absorbency (palest blue packs in medium size). But the "daytime use" ones (darker blue packs) are good ... and the "maxi overnight" ones (darkest blue packs) are fantastic ... amazing absorbency, they've never let me down.

Interesting perspective, BitterGrey. Thinking purely of Diaper Lovers (and leaving aside the roleplay/"being babied" factor that ABs are interested in), I think there are a couple of factors that influence diaper preferences that need to be differentiated. One relates to childhood experience, while the other is purely to do with the senses and is "of the now". And one would fit very much into your thoughts about regional differences, but the other less so.

One often hears of older DLs preferring the cloth diapers they had as a child, while younger ones favour the disposable. (One wonders will the plastic backed disposable be replaced in even younger DLs' affections by the "cloth backed" disposable?)

Actually, with a large enough sample, one sees a shift of roughly five years: On average, the diaper type preferred in fantasy is the same as the type an ABDL roughly five years younger would have been raised in.