LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Are Getting More Public

I don't see this as any different than anything else. You didn't use to see a lot of people with piercings or tats years ago, unless they were in the Navy where tattoos were common. NOW you see that stuff EVERYWHERE :o and it's very common, if not a 'fad' and possibly something that will pass as people grow up and move on to something else. *shrug* being who you are is one thing, but being accepted is something different. 10 years ago, having visible piercings was forbidden in the work place, now its very common as people have pushed to have it accepted as 'personal decoration much like make up etc. I don't like it as I think it's ugly, but to each their own I guess. As for being an AB/DL type, it's possible to enjoy yourself as an AB?DL with out being totally obvious. Having a diaper under your clothes is common for many of us, as we don't have to be blatant about what we do. So would like to go out in total baby gear be it male or female etc and feel free to do so but fear the odd reactions etc. It is what it is, as most people would just consider your 'gear' as a costume and wonder why your so dressed up when it's not Halloween or something :P This might be taken in a bad way, and I hope it's not...but look at those who are our roll models....todays kids/ babies....(told ya) In most cases you can't even tell the kid is in a diaper anymore, and most of the clothes they wear are just smaller versions of what grownups wear....so there isn't any real kind of "baby / child' outfit that has the designation of "child' anymore. Plus, diapers (disposables) have become so thin that it looks like the kid is not wearing them at all....until they use them and they swell up...or fill them with a load and that has it's own indicator (WHEW!) So being out and about as an AB/DL publicly isn't 'THAT' big a deal, you just have to still blend in with out being 'too' obvious about your intent or activities. This discussion has been posted many times over the years and it still comes down to 1 basic thing..."acceptance" both personally and socially. A lot of fear of going out in gear and being publicly embarrassed or humiliated or ridiculed etc (or harmed) are still prevalent. I go out and about in a diaper...and nothing happens, but then again I'm a D/L and just wear normal street clothes and don't do anything to attract attention to myself :blush: I "DID" go out a week or so ago wearing a VERY bulky night weight cloth prefold and plastic pants under my over sized jeans, and I did feel conspicuous because the diaper was much thicker than my others I had worn...it was odd, and I kept looking around as i went to the 7/11 to get coffee, but no one was staring at me or said anything and it was kind of busy etc...so go figure. Are there more publicly active AB/DL types out there??? maybe...whats the price that they (And we) pay for such exposure?? bashing On-line...? BFD! do they get bashed publicly?? No....so who cares? All that needs to be done to enjoy this part of your life is just use your head and some discretion. Don't be blatant about what your doing, and no one will notice much less care. Just like the tats and piercings that are so prevalent today, they weren't years ago, but gradually worked their way into public view and were gradually accepted as something thats harmless (though unsightly to me :P ) etc. so it has to be here. yeah there are the brave ones pushing the envelope, they will suffer what ever their fate, but in the end, say 10-15 years (yes YEARS) from now, who knows what will be accepted. All we can do is keep on keeping on, and doing what we do, and not bothering anyone or damaging anything or causing a problem....because we don't have that right as individuals. So go slip into a diaper and go see a movie or tractor pull or go to what ever concert or festival you want...no one cares and you might get some jealous looks as you pass the public port-a-potties as those who have to wait in line to pee :P

• Like 1

I still find ABs creepy :P

Zpeed, if you find ABs creepy, please explain why you have posted 791 times on Daily Diapers, which welcomes Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers and anyone else who legally participates in some diaper activity?

• Like 1

Zpeed, if you find ABs creepy, please explain why you have posted 791 times on Daily Diapers, which welcomes Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers and anyone else who legally participates in some diaper activity?

Not good with sarcasm aye?

• Like 1

Hey i go out in public in a diaper whenever i go out, i do not have a choice its medically necessary and i do not feel like a freak a misfit or anything else i'm a person who happens to need diapers,my body is breaking down that bothers me , if people saw me without clothes they would probably laugh at how frail i have become and that bothers me ,but some idiot gets in my grill about my diaper and i will let them have it,live a day in my shoes dirt bag and then make fun of a person in diapers. and i feel that those who wear recreationally or as a stress reducer /safety "blanket" should have just as much right to wear as i do ,they are not hurting anyone or bothering anyone they are just living there life the way they want so they should fear no one and suffer no reprisals from ignorant people who should worry more about there own life then they do about someone else's Diaper status. My 2 Cents worth

• Like 2

It's almost funny that if you have a medical need, it's distasteful and sad in the public eye, but acceptable. If it is for emotional or recreational reasons, public opinion is negative. As a result, most of us are very discrete and I for one hide behind a made up screen name and image. All I'd like to see is public awareness that when used for emotional, recreational or even sexual reasons, it has nothing to do with anything illegal and only involves consenting adults.

• 2 weeks later...

This might be dangerous. Gays have been beat, disowned by parents, or even killed for being gay. What has protected us is gays rights were more in the open, and abs were less known. Now as gays get their rights, and abs show off, whos to say were not next...

• Like 1

And I've seen the pictures on a website- could it have been this one? :o;) Maybe we should use them to blackmail Briguy- ya think he'd give us each a lollipop to keep quiet? :roflmao:

I don't know. I feel like as a DL (but also in a relationship with an AB) that there's no need for 'publicity' or 'acceptance'. I think it's a fetish [for most]- and a bizarre one at that. Almost all of what we do seems to be in our own homes/bedrooms. Why do many feel the need to be accepted for such? What is the end game for people who do want acceptance?

• Like 1

Angela Bauer, on 18 Jan 2013 - 18:27, said:snapback.png

Not good with sarcasm aye?

• Like 1

And I've seen the pictures on a website- could it have been this one? :o;) Maybe we should use them to blackmail Briguy- ya think he'd give us each a lollipop to keep quiet? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I haven't any lollies for the blackmail. I'd have to be embarrassed of what I did for black mail to work. ;)