LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nra Reasoning

What I don't understand about your statement is just what do you really consider an assult weapon? It's really funny that I can make a SKS (that only factory allows a 10 round fixed mag) look like a regular rifle an in the same time frame build a pump shotgun to

• Like 1

i think its funny, i work for the federal government, in a position where we are daily receiving threats of violence, we are not allowed to have an armed guard in our building. Thankfully, our building is near an elementary school... so if something happened, i could trust all those kids who are packing could come a running.

i think its funny, i work for the federal government, in a position where we are daily receiving threats of violence, we are not allowed to have an armed guard in our building. Thankfully, our building is near an elementary school... so if something happened, i could trust all those kids who are packing could come a running.

? by law already on the books unless you have a class 3 license NO ONE can own a fully auto (Meaning multi rounds w/ 1 trigger pull) so by your last statement you are not refusing any gun that a citizen can own (which includes assault weapons). Case in point an AR 15 & their knock off look alikes (Semi-Auto) should stay legal (1 round = 1 trigger pull) VS an M16 (Switchable Fully- Auto) which looks the same as AR which our men of war are carrying) Would be considered illegal. What has actually changed, An M16 is already illegal to own!! w/ the exception of people that go through alot to legally own 1. What I'm getting at is that the person (law abiding Citizen) that owns a fully auto isn't going to do something as stupid as going out an shooting someone. What should be done is inforce the laws that are already on the books. The criminals are always going to get Fully-auto by making or importing them

exactly what are you meaning by mental illness? there is a suspicion that i may have aspergers, i have ocd, adhd(i think its more like long term affects of child abuse because they have the same symptoms) and tourettes, but im not about to take a gun and go and kill anybody, ive had a singleshot 410 since 04, never even pointed it at any animal.

That's another valid point, but I'd have to stick with mental illness as a preclusion for possessing a firearm, unless two psychiatrists sign off that the person has not demonstrated thoughts about harming themselves or others. The fully-automatic firearm license should also be required to undergo an evaluation by a psychiatrist once every five years.

i have a very clear idea of what is real, i have no problem telling fiction from reality(no matter how much reality sucks) and have said multiple times (not here obviously) that life has no reset button. i think maybe your idea, while well meaning, is still not an answer to the problem, and ill admit that i dont know what is, other than family taking responsibility for their kin, for example my stepfather would not have given me my shotgun he thought i would use it to do bad(my mother would clobber him for it, haha, the gun was a misguided xmas gift, REALLY misguided since i said for well over a year "i hate guns"), they have left me alone with guns many extended amounts of time, not everyone with a mental illness is dangerous, and in my case, only 2 times out of 8 years have i ever grabbed it to investigate something(first time was when the neighbors second home had its alarm go off and they were not there, turned out to be a fallen house item inside and not an intruder back in early 05, and again here recently when i heard someone shut our car door and there was NO ONE that is allowed to even touch that car awake or outside, meaning a possible thief or a methhead)

The prob. is they are NOT getting them by legal means. If you've ever filled out a 4473 or what ever they are calling it nowadays. You know the questions are very specific about being a felon or ill. So the only way for that person to get through a dealer is to lie or to buy them black market which are both cases illegal. Final Point. If the Gov. can't stop drugs from getting into criminals hands JUST HOW ARE YOU THE PEOPLE GONNA STOP GUNS FROM GETTING INTO CRIMINALS HANDS.

After reading a few post I have to correct you on the M16! There are 4 variants of an M16 in military service, the M16A1 is the only one that has the Full Auto selection and is not used by the US military anymore. The M16A2 (on its way to be phased out like the A1), M16A4 , and M4 have the burst option which is 3 rounds per trigger pull. Anyways they are Military grade and illegal to have unless permitted by the state that allows you to own one. Now the A2, A4 and M4 can be made to have a full auto option by taking out a couple springs in the trigger housing, but they all come from Colt with the same options Safe/Semi/Burst!

After reading a few post I have to correct you on the M16! There are 4 variants of an M16 in military service, the M16A1 is the only one that has the Full Auto selection and is not used by the US military anymore. The M16A2 (on its way to be phased out like the A1), M16A4 , and M4 have the burst option which is 3 rounds per trigger pull. Anyways they are Military grade and illegal to have unless permitted by the state that allows you to own one. Now the A2, A4 and M4 can be made to have a full auto option by taking out a couple springs in the trigger housing, but they all come from Colt with the same options Safe/Semi/Burst!

actually if you buy one at a gun show, you still have background checks, unless you buy one from a regular citizen in which case its no different than walking down to my neighbor and asking if he would sell me his 12/22 revolver, or selling my 410 to my neighbor if he chose to offer a price.

No, gun shows are, in many states, exempt from needing to have background checks performed, they're cash-and-carry many times.

As to reasoning, few are reasonable- but laws should apply to everyone equally period no exceptions. Were I granted a nationally broadcast interview with the Pres on this subject, it would go something like this:

(Me) Mr. Obama, aren't all your family members accompanied by armed officers?

(Obama) Yes, they need protection

(Me) Schools, Churches, everywhere- right?

(Obama) Right

(Me) Then let me ask something simple- will you agree to allow me to do what you cannot do, to protect my own loved ones in those same places in the same way?

(End of interview as Bettypooh gets arrested for whatever charges can be found, including sedition)