LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Going Cloth ?

As I understand it, Tena Slip Maxi will remain plastic-backed in the US markets till further notice ;) I have heard that their other markets will be switching over to cloth only :oThis is a general trend in all the adult diapers not specifically aimed at the ABDL world and we're probably going to see more of it in time :( I personally believe that in a decade or less, the only adult diapers with plastic backing will be only those marketed toward ABDL's, with the incontinent market manufacturers all going to cloth-like permanently :crybaby: Enjoy it while you can, for the times they are a-changing :whistling:

Which product did they get? The Tena ULTIMA have always been Clothlike/Cotton-feel backed. Are you sure you're talking about their standard Tena Slip (Plus/Super/Maxi) lines and not the Tena ULTIMA?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But that is totally wrong, people seem to forget they are not cloth backed, they are cloth "feel" backed, its still plastic, just not melted into a sheet rather its blown into fibres then sort of woven together but it is still plastic so it will not reduce the amount of plastic going into landfill.

But that is totally wrong, people seem to forget they are not cloth backed, they are cloth "feel" backed, its still plastic, just not melted into a sheet rather its blown into fibres then sort of woven together but it is still plastic so it will not reduce the amount of plastic going into landfill.

Well I'm expecting a delivery of Tena slip maxi in the morning, fingers crossed they will still be plastic. i doubt Tena will accept a return on the basis of I dont like the cloth cover!

• 2 weeks later...

The main problem with cloth like backings is you just can't get a decent seal round the legs, which with extended wear/use leads to sagging and wicking of wetness around the leg openings. I can understand carers wanting nappies to be "breathable" to help with looking after the skin, something us "recreational" wearers can manage by not wearing all the time or changing our habits when the immobile incontinent person can't - but if it is at the expense of leak-proofing then it's a backward step overall, particularly for the more active adult nappy wearer, a category that will include a lot of incontinent people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

It’s true they were my brand for a very long time and then they changed too and I do not like it 

8 hours ago, apdl32 said:

It’s true they were my brand for a very long time and then they changed too and I do not like it 

Honestly just try seni super plus they are great affordable and you get a good amount of diapers try em you won't regret it!

All set! Never again