LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-Ups

Guest monksmommy

Guest monksmommy

i am wanting to get my sweetie some pull-ups but i can't seem to find any that are cute. i know depends has some that are colored or striped but i want something more than that. any ideas?

i am wanting to get my sweetie some pull-ups but i can't seem to find any that are cute. i know depends has some that are colored or striped but i want something more than that. any ideas?

AFAIK there are no adult-sized pull-ups with babyish prints- the ones you know about are about all that is available :( However tape can be had with prints of all kinds on it, and this can be applied wherever you like :) Also, permanent markers and paint can be used to self-decorate diapers or cute plastic panties pulled over them so there are other similar possibilities if you want to go after them :D

I would rather wear a pull-up at work if I could get away with it, but I can't. Out of curiosity, I tried a Depend pull-up with adjustable tabs. I leaked with the first time I to used it which it happened to be in my husband's car that had cloth interior...and I know that I shouldn't left the house in it, but I just had to run to the bank ATM which was less than 5 miles from my house. I won't do that again.

• 3 weeks later...

You and everyone should try Tena Womans Ultra. They are white but rather frilly and the feel is unbelievable. In addition, they are more absorbent than most briefs. I wear two then a Day and Night from VCS. Just a normal wetting night will not even get the second Tena or Day and night wet. For times when I load up on beer and water, I use an