LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Medical Express (Dme)

I pop over to the DME site no wand then to see if anything is new and found a LOT of changes in their line.

http://www.disposablemedicalexpress.com/

I go there because of variety and pricing and they seem to be pretty competitive in stuff. The added the European tena slip maxi to their line up as well as the Bambino bellissimo and Teddy, and the totally dry Xplus from Secure personal care! As well as the boosters from Secure and Bambino as well.

They still carry other brands as well, Molicare and Abena Wellness Attends etc. and I think they used to carry the dry 24/7, but possibly dropped it due availability or maybe pricing.

Anyways, just thought I would pass that along as I don't see much about this vendor here, and it's nice to see them offering items that are hard to get anywhere else! Especially the Tena Slip maxi.....How cool is that?? :D

I'll have to compare them with the sites BabyMaggie usually shops at. Since Jerry got his sales tax increase, I like that this site has free shipping (over $25 in purchases) and no toll for Jerry's kids! The Tena Slips that she likes would have to be less than $103 per case locally and also have free shipping.

The thing about Bambinos is that they offer a superior product that is designed by diaper lovers FOR diaper lovers. We had a lot of input into how they should be designed and what features were needed to make the best diaper product available. this is why a lot of incontinent people turn to Bambino for their needs because they simply work :thumbsup: Biancos meet the needs a lot of people who aren't AB/DL oriented, because they are plain white and work really well (one of my favorite ones) but they don't have the "stigma" of having something to do with "those' adult baby / diaper lover people :blush: we don't have a very good reputation in that community in general, but we have helped a LOT on the creation of a great product for them....so I hope that helps offset some of the negativity that we have had to endure from times past. This in general is good to hear, since the best advertising is word of mouth. If Bambino makes a good product that the general (incontinant) market hears about, that will translate into higher sales and a more profitable company, and more / even better products. Nice to know we have a hand in making a difference :D

Wow, I've contacted DME before as they are local to me. They said I could pick up and drop the ship charges. I figured it out though and it's still cheaper for me to just order online elsewhere then spend the gas making a special trip and then buying in person. A bit more awkward that way.