LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We have had three attempts to figure out what a sissy is, all equally unsuccessful at putting together anything coherent or knowable and

• 11 months later...

Wow. this is a really imformative post I wish I had read earlier. :) I agree, "Sissy" is just a blanket term that once had me confused with wanting to be a T-Girl but as I have grown I've realized (and your post has helped a lot) I am a little girl in the sense of that word. Perhaps I don't fit the classic definition, as I'm not too much into tea parties and ballet, but then again, I have never had the pleasure of experiencing those things so my thoughts could change. I know I identify as a baby girl but a little uncertain on my age and I have no idea why. Closest I could come up with is 6 and a half, though I exhibit the characteristics of a 2 year old. I don't think anyone could be "too girly" though but that's just me. I know there's a lot more I have yet to experience and I can't wait until I get my first genuine dress, complete with bows and ruffles! :)

No, you cna never be "too" girlish. The idea of 'baby boy" or "baby girl" are adult concepts. A baby has no idea of itself as either and is not really "gender aware" until about 4 and change and if you think of yourself as over 3, you are not a baby but also "baby" is part of being a little girl in some ways so there is a "feelings" overlap one way; some baby as part of being a little girl, but not the other; baby as including little girl (or boy)

• 4 weeks later...

There's a lot of feelings that tend to overlap as I get older. I'm also not a big fan of those adult distinctions between baby girl and baby boy but they are difficult to ignore since they've been ingrained in everything. The one constant in all this dualistic chaos though is the desire to be loved. Pure, unquestioning, motherly love is probably my strongest motivation for the things that I do. The diapers, dresses and stuffed animals are just there to help ease the pain of a stolen childhood.

Yes, there is Adult-based love but that is far more complicated than it needs to be and honestly feels like a coping mechanism. In my heart I feel all things are of one love but society tends to distract and fool us into growing up into something we're not. What is a little girl? I guess I'm not really sure but part of me would like to believe that I am. :)

From the point of view of a child. we all grow up into what we are not at the moment and that is a fact of nature: It is called "development"

I've been around the definitions game several times over, going through a few, joining sites and for want of a better expression falling out of them until I finally found something that clicked. What I feel is that cusp between being outside of the baby stage and before the onset of being a teen with the maturation that comes with it (or in some respects at least for not) even if legally I'm an adult with all the stuff that goes with it so I generally call myself an adult little girl (alg) because it takes Little Girl and adds to it my legal adulthood status.

Christine, I so agree your differentiation between "Sissy" and Little Girl as much that in honesty I have to say I at one time fought it because it seems me it's the being a Little Girl that counts so much more than just appearing or dressing like and that there's a big difference between the whole (forced) Emasculation/humiliation/reduced to a girl theme and the love of being that girl, playing, dressing up from within that Little Girl.

• 1 month later...

The concept or rather, anti-concept, of "reduced to a girl" holds that to be a girl is to be nothing or at best, inactive psychologically. Because the person using that idea does not see anything in the feminine, the assumption is that there is not anything to see. This, along with the idea that the feminine is just diminutive masculine feeds into that anti-concept by defining feminine in terms of masculine and not treating it as its own entity. Now it is true that they (should, if the persons have the right attitude) complement each other as red complements green, like colors genders have specific identities

The sissy is defined by the masculine and then emasculated; not made into a girl. That this is done by females only says that the female who does this believes in the superiority of the masculine and this is her way of getting back at them by degrading one of them

As I recall, there was a modicum of antipathy towards sissies at GT.To although some memembers did have accounts at SissyKiss, which tries to be all things to all skirted people

That place? Sheesh It didn't take me that long to see the problem in being all things to all skirted creatures where there's no separation by design to take account of the difference that were obvious even then and that's before you started looking at what dominants were doing there and other associated stuff (what would a abdl/lg site want with links to adult material?). I think a few published stories to it for the 'market share' but the best thing about that site was it was where I heard about GT from.

I think at one time, their "my Sissyspace" was a page about as spectacular as a MySpace page but the last time I checked, it was a very ordinary profile page. It was what I tried (very successfully) to emulate with my "About Me" page

I saw some things I liked, but somehow I do not want to be within 300 parsecs of SPH