LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Needed: Identifying Brands In Pictures

About every pic looks to be a stuffed diaper, meaning they are wearing two or more diapers, or have used something like a baby diaper or two inside to make them that thick. No Manufacture at present makes diapers that look like that. Bambino and Fabine are your best bet for thickest diaper available for adults. :)

That's really dissapointing to hear... are you sure? From the pictures I don't see anyother diaper underneth, like the frills are just from one diaper. Also where can Fabine be found? that one's a new name to me. I have the bambino teddys and they are pretty nice... but I was lookin for even more thick, I would love it if those in the pics where real...

Thought just occured to me too, would you recommend trying the largest size for an average person? I currently order mediums and they fix me perfectly. If I bought the largest sizes, do you think I would get an experience similar to these pictures, or would it just be a waste of money because they wouldnt fit properly around my legs and would leak.

These are mainly cheap drug store brand diapers but definitely very stuffed. No question about it. First one with the appears to be a vintage attends with the three yellow wetness indicated lines. Others are current attends and depends which are paper thin.

As Repaid1 said, stuffed.

As far as buying larger sizes to get thicker padding. Well, it doesn't work like that. They are just longer front to bag and have wider wings, which allows for more absorbency but the thickness is going to be the same. You'll be hard pressed to find a diaper an inch or more thick. I've owed nearly every conceivable diaper out there available on the us market. I'd say Fabine which don't bother finding, bambino bellisimo, Abena M4, Drycare 24/7 which I heard are going away.

I used to be a size large and lost a bunch of weight. Now I'm a medium but have some large stuff left over like Abena L4. I put one on every now and again and it's crazy to see the difference. The wings wrap around to the back padding and the top of the diaper is at the bottom of my ribs or sternum. To be honest, even though I can get them tight, they are less effective then a medium, still wind up with gaps and loose spots when moving so they leak easier. Maybe a large diaper, stuffed up would work to achieve the look but I don't know how effective it'd really be. I've worn my mediums with Abena boosters. If I use more then one, the leak guards become less effective and I wind up leaking easier. Just letting you know the reality of it all.

I really appreciate your feedback. I did need the reality of it all. I was about to try a larger size too just to see if I could get that effect. I've only owned abuniverse products and just reciently tested the bambino bellisimo and teddy. I forgot the bellisimo was thicker, ill have to get those again. I've only tried wearing two diapers at the same time once, and it was nice. I had no idea they did that to get these pictures to look so nice though. I'm not sure I would bother. What can you use to stuff them?

Stuffers, booster pads like ones bambino or abuniverse sell. The ones I get though are from drugstore.com. Abena boosters. 50 pads for 12 bucks. They have two sizes of boosters. I have both. I like the smaller ones (look at sizes on website). Search Abena. The smaller ones fit nice between the leak guards and can fit in the crotch more to not add bulk to the front as I use M4s primarily and don't want the extra bulk. You could place them wherever in the diaper, stack em etc to add bulk. The larger ones, let me tell you, they are BIG! Front to back, snugly fit between the leak guards. It's a diaper without the plastic backing or the wings! Put a couple of them in an M4 or other diaper...you'll have bulk! You can always use towels or something too if your just going for bulk!!

I've never used booster pads before, sounds kind of nice. I want them to feel good as well as look good. So like a towel or something is less appealing to me. I might try some out. Thanks for the info. I guess it's too bad theres no such thing as a diaper that thick :P