LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told My Girlfirend

the only problem i have with this story is NO WAY an enema would have NO effect on a person unless they either are chronic laxitive/enema users or have a pretty bad medical condition causing such a back up!!! seriously, if the enema had no effect on her, she probably would need to call a dr.

You're lucky to have a G/F that is not only willing to participate in your interest, but seems like she enjoyed it as well.

Okay just a couple of quick tips. 1 wait a while before you do it again. 2 try to blow it off and hesitate when she wants to do it...this will spike her intrest. 3 be sure to go above and beyonde on what she likes...this will cause her to focus on you a little more. 4 when she does these things for you always remeber to repay her doing a little more for her...and dont tell her why your always out doing her......now the tricky part as for myself i am married and my wife is now into it thanks to me. there is a + and a - to this...will that fantasy be better as a dream or real life happings? at first you will say real life is better and after it is played out many times over and over you will