LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help With "coming Out The Closet"?

Okay so umm, it goes like this I've always wanted to be a girl I have that stupid thing where you have a rather female mind in a male body. And my family kinda already know I cross dress >.< (Over a long period of time I've forgotten to put clothes away or been caught taking trips around the area) My Grandma however knows I want to be a girl and spoke to me about it and to tell her if I wanted to go through with it, but there's certain things that make me worried:

I personally think you make a very cute boy, but I'm sure that will make an equally as cute girl :3 coming out really is different for everyone depending on background, family, friends, and what you're coming out as. My best advice is to come out first to those you trust the absolute most and use them as a kind of support group. That's what i did, and i think I've turned out just as perfectly flaming as i could've ever hoped to be :) if you ever need to talk, lemme know! <3

Aw thankyou ^-^ And like 5 of my friends know about it because 2 I told and made them swear in complete and utter secrecy then one of them told her bf then her friend found out xD Then one found me on a website so yeahhh, they was okay with it though but it's still about if I can get rid of my male features to look fully female ;o also when did you start? o.o

Squiggle:

It sounds like your feelings at the moment are very mixed, as you notice the costs and difficulties of presenting yourself as female. DD has plenty of members who aren't exaclty all one sex or who aren't attracted to the opposite sex, and the disagreement between your body and your mind is nothing unusual here. Some, like Bettypooh, have taken the journey you are contemplating. Others, like myself, have thought about it, and are scared off. You should probably read James Morris (now Jan Morris). It is very much OK to have mixed feelings, and, if your grandmother is willing to support you, it will be very much OK to discuss those mixed feelings with her and to ask for help sorting out what you will do.

it doesn't have to be completely one way or the other. However, I really do notice those folks near me for whom it is not entirely clear if they are male or female, I am just not used to seeing them.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see why you would have too much of a problem presenting as a female. I'm not going to lie, it is very difficult in the beginning when all you have available to use

Guest Baby Rina

I dunno what really to tell ya, other than at 26 I didn't exactly cast the most feminine of shape, but after a few years on hormones the affects there have been awesome.

You are worried about how you look as a girl. Well, to me you look fine and I'm sure that if you decide to try living as a girl for a while, you will look convincing. I can't see your face, but with practice, the make up will work for you. Just take things steady, and make sure you make the right decision for the right reasons,

xxxxx