LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Hello there, I found this forum via a Google search, and decided to join. I'm 18, and I live in the U.S. Now, let me tell you a little bit about my diaper situation. I'm not the kind of person who acts like a baby, or any of that stuff, (poops or pees on purpose in their diaper) I first started wearing diapers not because I liked to, but because I have bladder problems, and then it quickly turned into a diaper fetish for me, and now I really want to get back into a diaper, as I haven't worn a diaper in over a year, but just recently I ordered a 28 pack of "Abena Abri-Form Premium Air Plus Breathable Briefs"

Hello. I am from the united states as well. I live in new hampshire. I have a hard time finding others to play baby with. I am a sissy baby with pretty things but no mommy, daddy, or nanny to play. Its perfectly ok with me if you wear diapers. Id love to be a full time adult baby but that will never happen. I dont think anyone here will ever judge you

Yeah, the thing with me is. I don't want to act like a baby. Or use the diapers, I just want to wear them, because there's a certain feeling I get when I wear them, or even just think about them. It gives me goosebumps. I will probably have this diaper fetish till the day I die. And, my roommates are at work M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, so I basically have all that time to walk around the house in diapers, yay me. :)

Also, while I don't pretend to be a baby, I don't mind those who do. As long as they are accepting of me, I am accepting of them.

I know how you feel, I have had the exact same thing. After my ex I started renting with 3 personal friends. I still had the urges you had and couldn't stop myself ordering some. I had to hide it all the time, worry about them finding out, but they never did (apart from one of them who already knew, he is a very close friend mind you) I have worn them in public and around friends any family too (under clothing ofc), but most people would never second glance you, if they did its probably someone who has the same thing as yourself! Enjoy it :) I wish I had the freedom to wear them as and when and as freely as I wanted!

I know how you feel, I have had the exact same thing. After my ex I started renting with 3 personal friends. I still had the urges you had and couldn't stop myself ordering some. I had to hide it all the time, worry about them finding out, but they never did (apart from one of them who already knew, he is a very close friend mind you) I have worn them in public and around friends any family too (under clothing ofc), but most people would never second glance you, if they did its probably someone who has the same thing as yourself! Enjoy it :) I wish I had the freedom to wear them as and when and as freely as I wanted!

I'm pretty certain they won't discover my stash. I plan on hiding them in my closet in a zipped up back pack that I don't even use anymore. The only problem I might encounter is disposing of them, because while I don't plan on using them I might on an

The only problem I might encounter is disposing of them, because while I don't plan on using them I might on an occasion.
I used to use mine to the full extent and I no longer want to be ashamed to admit it. I used to find many ways of disposing them, hiding them within my normal rubbish tied up in several bags, or just taking them out inside a black bag with the other rubbish from the kitchen when everyone else was out. Main thing I guess I can suggest is that "used" ones do gather smell, quickly. Try dispose of them ASAP. I suppose you have a wide time to dispose of them!

I used to use mine to the full extent and I no longer want to be ashamed to admit it. I used to find many ways of disposing them, hiding them within my normal rubbish tied up in several bags, or just taking them out inside a black bag with the other rubbish from the kitchen when everyone else was out. Main thing I guess I can suggest is that "used" ones do gather smell, quickly. Try dispose of them ASAP. I suppose you have a wide time to dispose of them!

Yeah, well it doesn't appear I will be able to get them until this afternoon because my post office is dumb. They arrived yesterday, and all the time they had today to sort, and deliver to my PO box they didn't. The post office opened at 8:00 AM. And as I track the package, they only

Yeah, well it doesn't appear I will be able to get them until this afternoon because my post office is dumb. They arrived yesterday, and all the time they had today to sort, and deliver to my PO box they didn't. The post office opened at 8:00 AM. And as I track the package, they only just finished sorting today at 8:10. I've seen sorting finish up in the wee hours of the morning before.
They always like to take their time (funnily enough I work in a post office here in the uk) we don't do any sorting here though as we're only a small village one. I've had things sent and through some companies and do wonder how it takes them so long to scan them through! I hope you manage to get them today :)