LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"super Undies" Anyone?

I contacted them a few months ago and they said after the new year, so now, they'd be releasing an adult size version. They've been trying to develop one but have run into some issues. I'm assuming they realized they can't just may a larger version of the kid size and call it good. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what they develop.

• 2 months later...

Some of their syntax and structure says they are not conversant in English. I did nto see any rubber panties, a must with cloth diaprs. Or Else they are the dreaded AIO

This parallels the "C'mon Guys" thread

At any rate, if anybody should decide to try out the 'training pants' / 'bedwetting pants' that are sold at adultclothdiaperme.com , I would love to hear feedback about them. These caught my eyes a few months back and I have since had really good luck with the 'dependeco AIO' diapers lately, but these still look interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh cool! Glad you posted a review PullUpsBoy89! I know several of us are exited about that for sure!

Sounds like a good product. Typically the absorbancy will improve a little after a few washings. I don't know why that seems to be the case with cloth diapers, but it certainly works to your advantage.

I placed my order a couple days ago, Pretty excited to get these in the mail and give them a try :)

I'm sure I'll be posting a review to let y'all know what I think about them when they get here!

I bought the nighttime ones because they seemed to be a little more absorbent, and I got some booster inserts to go with them.

I actually really am a bed wetter, which gets scary because when you're staying as a guest in someone's home, possibly sleeping in someone else's bed... These would be perfect because if you were to go all through the night without having an accident, you could simply take the super undies off in the morning and then put them on again the next night...whereas a disposable diaper would be almost ruined and stretched out.

Not to mention they'd be super easy to put on quickly before bed, and easy to conceal without anybody noticing a crinkle sound. Plus they're supposed to be top notch absorbency, with the booster inserts.

So yes, very excited :D

@Cod, they really are quite absorbent. However, once you start to add the boosters, they bulk up (they are cloth, after all). They are rather quiet, though. So, as long as no one is staring at your crotch you might be able to slip through unnoticed.

I purchased the "Bedwetting" Super Undies, in Blue. The first thing I'd like to say about them is that these are STRICTLY for nighttime use, they have leaked when I wore them during the day (The leak was in the back crotch area). However, apart from leaking during the day, let it be known these were very absorbent during nighttime use, and also VERY COMFORTABLE, and cute.

I also got some cloth boosters from adultclothdiaperme. These can be inserted into the super undies for even more absorption, and also can be inserted into disposable diapers (where they also work extremely well). These will help guys with preventing (only wetting the front section of their disposables). And ladies would like them too for the extra absorption.

Cleaning the super undies is easy, and you can even wash them right along with your other clothes (if the super undies aren't soiled). You just remove the boosters, turn the super undies inside out, and put them into a mesh bag for washing.

Overall I'm quite satisfied, and I have placed a order for the snap on cloth diapers from them, we'll see how those work during the day, I'll keep you posted.

Wow! Thanks for posting the review! It was very informative and helpful! I take it that wearing them under clothing in the day would be a bad idea. Still, they sure look cool. Gotta pick some up soon.

• 2 years later...

I know this topic hasn't been discussed in a while, but I decided to go ahead, bite the bullet, and order some. Now, I'm 100% disposable, there's just something about it, but these will be my first cloth diapers. I ordered a pair of the Adult Nighttime pants, and a pair of their Adult Snap-On Diapers (Unfortunately they only had pink in my size, but no biggie). I got a few stuffers as well.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...