LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Like Diapers?

funkione

I too have been wearing diapers and plastic panties my whole life. I just don't have any desire to be dressed any other way. Diapers are just so comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I have linked my reason to healing. The only thing I can think of is because whenever I've been in hospital I've had to use one because of lack of mobility.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't really know why I like to wear them, maybe it's because I was taken out of them at a young age but who knows, all I know is I like to wear them when I can

I just know that when I was little (4-8), whenever I peed my pants, my punishment was to be put in a diaper for the day. I started secretly enoying them after some time, although I did what I could to not pee my pants. I know that was a push to enoying diapers

I find it amazing that basically none of us know why but we all are sure we enjoy them. For me I've enjoyed him whenever possible and that goes back to my childhood. I don't know what the psychological needs are but I find comfort in wearing diapers. I've tried to stop but can't. So at this point in life 60 years old I think I'll do just as I please. Also the nice thing about 60 is you have to begin using them for medical reasons and nobody will question. I'm good as long as nobody look too closely it's a little hard to explain the pink plastic pants.

Guest Diaperdragon

I like diapers because of the convenience,and that I don't have to worry about having to go to the bathroom. I like the feeling of being young and care free. I just like feel of the padding, security and comfort diapers give. Diapers give me the feel of having all the bulk and thickness. Even wearing diapers let's be me and young again.

• 3 months later...

A question I always ask myself I've no idea why I like wearing them and wetting them (dont do poo) but I always ask myself why me enjoying this! Wanted the hear the reasons other enjoy them, I'm a dl and don't do ab stuff! But why why why!

I like wearing because i don't want to advertise "Hi I'm Al and i'm Incontinent and i could drop a load or pee a river while talking with you,and if you new that happened you would be grossed out,so i wear protection not for ME for YOU and your Mental Health"

• 4 weeks later...

Well i use diapers from the Factory as a friend says "i am more glue than china"and my Wheelchair and diapers insulate me from the disgusting public bathrooms i push a button and recline tiii i'm laying down change my diaper ,wrap the used one in an empty garbage bag ,Press another button till i'm sitting up again and stow my Diaper cream and wipes,put my back pack on the back of my chair and drive out tossing my used diaper in the garbage bag in the garbage and i'm gone .

• 6 months later...

i don why i really love diapers all though i never wore them ever since i got out of them i dont know but what really matters to me is that im following my destiny and im enjoying what i love and i will never stop loving them and my family but the only thing to ask yourself is, are you enjoying yourself and am i having fun doing this?

i don why i really love diapers all though i never wore them ever since i got out of them i dont know but what really matters to me is that im following my destiny and im enjoying what i love and i will never stop loving them and my family but the only thing to ask yourself is, are you enjoying yourself and am i having fun doing this?

For me its always been about escapism.

There was bunch of different emotions that drove me to start wearing diapers again but the reason I keep doing it (as some of those original motivators fade) is that wearing a diaper still provides me with a period of pure self indulgent escapism. :)

• Like 1

Like most of us I think there comfortable to wear, the convenience, and how they feel as I wet them. I found a practical use as I cut lawns on the weekend and theres nothing I hate more is having to stop to go pee. Wearing a diaper I just pause for a second or to, use my diaper and continue with the job at hand