LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Like Diapers?

funkione

for me it's the feeling of absolute security, and knowing it's really taboo for the vast majority of the population. however if I do get caught I tell the person that it is a medical problem (which it is now). how lucky am I to be a diaper lover with urinary incontinence.

• 2 months later...

I'm sure there are others that feel the same way but for me, Diapers are a way for me to Relax and unwind. When im having a rough week or stressful day, diapers allow me to go back to a time when i had no worries. I'm not too much of a little, more or less i just enjoy the ease of letting my bladder or bowels empty into a diaper. Don't get me wrong, i do also enjoy being a little from time to time but my primary focus is on stress relief which is accomplished when i am diapered.

Guest diaperpailfullofdiapers

its not our job to ask why. that's everyone else whos not AB/TB/DL. our responsibilities include [along with any others outside of our diaper life] buying diapers, doing whatever we want to with them, and not getting diaper rash unless diaper rash turns you on or something :3

I agree with Thong5 and will add comfort and security to those as well. I work in the construction industry and if you do, you also know how those portable toilets can get sometimes (Yuck)!

This sort of question has come up many times before. It's almost always different for everyone, and often we can't truly explain the root cause. That's what it is for me. I can remember liking them when I was 4 years old, yet don't truly understand why- I just do. Lucky for me though since I became urge incontinent a while back and haven't had much of a choice.

I leak urine sometimes and when I feel it in my diaper, it makes me feel like I need to wear them. I do enjoy pissing in them. It feels good. I also like flooding them. Plus without them, I feel I have to go all the time so with a diaper on, I don't feel it as much. I do feel happier in them too so I wear them. I feel they are part of me and I feel complete with them.

I have worn diapers fot years , but it was only a few years ago that I started wearing 24/7. I made myself urinary incontinent with the help of catheters, and have never looked back. I like nappies because they give me a sense of wellbeing, warmth, and security. I can't imagine a day going by without them. It gives me some routine in my life.

Also, if the worst happens whilst I am out and about and I have an urgent need to go (poo) then it also takes the pressure off having to find a toilet urgently,

• 2 weeks later...

I have a psychological hypothesis for why I like them. Until I was about 10 or so, I wet the bed and had to wear goodnites. I think I must have been so embarrassed that my brain sexualized diapers in order to protect me from the embarrassment. Pretty ironic when you think about it, but the brain has some strange ways of protecting you from trauma.

Well for me why i like/LOVE diapers is the feeling of a nice dry diaper ,the way they make me feel safe ,secure,happy and care free. Then there is the unbeatable feeling of a nice wet diaper or when im brave enough to mess in one

Plus as long as I can remember I've always had the deep desire to be back in diapers

Those are the reasons why I like diapers

• 2 weeks later...

It seems a lot of the ABDL crowd seek to find a explanation, a source for where the fetish or whatever-you-wanna-call-it comes from. This has never really mattered to me. Maybe it has something to do with my complete lack of nostalgia for the past, I don't know. All I know is that I've never really wanted to or needed to ask that question.