LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Like Diapers?

funkione

I'm not entirely sure why I like them. It's just one of those things where I just like how they feel. They feel so damn good and are quite convinent as well.

• 3 months later...

Definitely a question I've asked myself for years, and thus far I have come up with a few reasons: first is simply the comfort factor. Diapers are comfy as hell! But even more than that is my ability to sort of give up control when I'm wearing. This can be through relaxing my bladder and bowels to simulate incontinence but also just feeling like I did when I was a kid and I was being taken care of! I guess in the end, the submissive feeling of being in a diaper is the best part for me.

Today its simple, they keep me from wetting the bed at night. I like when the diapers come in the mail, opening the box... getting the plastic open exposing the newly arrived diapers... like being diapered, and diapering others... I like everything about them... how they feel, wearing out in public and today it is just a daily norm for me... I am in a diaper 24/7.

Part sexual, part comfort. Regarding the latter: I went off antidepressants a couple weeks ago, and wearing diapers, believe it or not, has helped curb some of the more severe withdrawal symptoms. Regarding the former, there's still no better feeling than a wet, heavy diaper. ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know exactly why, but I do have an inkling. I have early childhood memories of watching my younger siblings getting their diapers changed, and I remember feeling jealous of them. I believe the reason I felt jealous is that getting your diaper changed involves a lot of parental attention, and when you are a child, you crave parental attention.

What I like about diapers. I love plastic ones first off. I love that crinkly plastic sound they make, it lets you know you are diapered and no getting around it! The newer cloth ones are not so crinkly and some prefer that. I love ones that are just white no silly pictures or designs. they have to be thick and taped on good and tight. Love feeling that diaper hugging my bottom

• 2 weeks later...

It has something to do with what happened in your childhood. Iv heard that if u love diapers, you seek them for the comfort and love that they give you that you probably didn't get from your parents,and that you seek them today to regress back when u had that comfort that your diaper gave you. I, personally live the padding and the comfort of thick diapers, like dry 24/7's.not mainly the using of them, but just having them on conforts me. It feels good to have that padding on my nother regions. I used to use cotex in my underwear and toilet paper when i got more and more curious about diapers when I was like... 14 . But when i finally tryed my first actual diaper ( abena delta form ) i found what Iv been seeking my whole life. They are a part of us all here, and we as a community share and express our lifestyle here. We just love diapers. That's it. I don't think I'll ever find out when or why i do. It's part of who i am.

It has something to do with what happened in your childhood. Iv heard that if u love diapers, you seek them for the comfort and love that they give you that you probably didn't get from your parents,and that you seek them today to regress back when u had that comfort that your diaper gave you. I, personally live the padding and the comfort of thick diapers, like dry 24/7's.not mainly the using of them, but just having them on conforts me. It feels good to have that padding on my nother regions. I used to use cotex in my underwear and toilet paper when i got more and more curious about diapers when I was like... 14 . But when i finally tryed my first actual diaper ( abena delta form ) i found what Iv been seeking my whole life. They are a part of us all here, and we as a community share and express our lifestyle here. We just love diapers. That's it. I don't think I'll ever find out when or why i do. It's part of who i am.

I've come to find out it's a bit more complicated than what I first though when I realized I was into diapers in the first place. But in the end, I'd say it's pretty much a comfort/security sort of thing. I happen to feel very safe and protected in a diaper, and on top of them being very comfortable--wearing them to bed at night in particular has been something of a stress relief sort of thing. At least for me!

well for me having to wear diapers 24/7 is a major factor but before i had to wear diapers i was a diaper lover. Diapers give me the security that i need, the feel of a clean fresh diaper against your body is just delightfull. I am urinary incontinent and the myth with incontinence is that you may have the urge to go and you cant hold it? this is true for some people but for me i go all of the time. I just drip drip drip so i have to be diapered 24/7. for me wearing diapers is an art form because i now have it down to a tee. I have my routine worked out, my changing times are all worked out and i rarely have a leak. I have discovered the delights of a onesie after wearing diapers for a few years, they are brilliant for keeping everything in place. if i was given the choice to not be incontinent i would decline the offer I love diapers and being incontinent is the ultimate joy for me. Simply, I LOVE DIAPERS. :P

• Like 1

I find its not one thing i like in my diapers but a mix of many things that i do.

Personally i find diapers to be more comterable then underwear, with a added bonus of if you have one on, you have a potty with you at all times.

I also like the bulk of a diaper, i dont like crazy bulky ones but a little just feels warm and comterable, it also makes me fell younger witch is good

• 2 weeks later...

sociopath who called herself a teacher refused to let me go to the restroom (she thought I took too long). Consequently, on both occasions I wet myself, and had to go in front of the class in wet pants to tell the witch that I had to go home to change. I can remember thinking it wouldn't have happened if I had a diaper on.

I could never figure out why I liked wearing either. I know I love the feel of a thick plastic diaper, and the excitement of wearing in public, and around family. I always thought the sound of a crinkly diaper would give me away but there's always other noises that would drown it out. I think sometimes people hear it but would never think that I could possibly be wearing a diaper.