LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Like Diapers?

funkione

Comfort; amazing relaxation; being able to stand up to society and say that I'm my own person... and diapers know how to hug curves... and once that has happened, wearing them feels almost natural

I don't know why either.. Hahaha.. Even thought i can't remember how can I starting to love wearing diaper.. But i do remember when i strt wearing diaper.. Lol.. Untill now.. Im still asking the same question to myself.. " W H Y ?"

the reason I like diapers is the comfort, security and convenience of not having to stop what I'm doing to use the bathroom every hour or less

plus i was forced into potty training before I was ready between the ages of 2 and 3 in the early 1970's

• 1 month later...

There are a lot of answers to this question. For me, it's a combination of a few things:

1. As a child, I was potty trained very late (roughly at 4.5 years, give or take), and I think it left me with memories and feelings about being diapered and being babied throughout my life.
  2. I'm not going to go into detail, but I haven't had an easy life. Diapers, to me, take me back to a time where I didn't have to worry about a bunch of BS in my life. They take me back to a simpler, easier time. Along with that, I get the feeling of security, safety, warmth, and comfort with not only being diapered, but remembering those times.
  3. Utilitarian. I, for the most part, am a very practical-minded individual. There's a certain level of practicality and use diapers have over bathrooms.
  4. A kink. Yeah, I enjoy and love "playing" in diapers. There's just something different about it.

There are other things, but for the most part, they fall into those sorts of categories. Bottom line is, to me, there is nothing like diapers and being diapered.

12 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

There are a lot of answers to this question. For me, it's a combination of a few things:

1. As a child, I was potty trained very late (roughly at 4.5 years, give or take), and I think it left me with memories and feelings about being diapered and being babied throughout my life.
  2. I'm not going to go into detail, but I haven't had an easy life. Diapers, to me, take me back to a time where I didn't have to worry about a bunch of BS in my life. They take me back to a simpler, easier time. Along with that, I get the feeling of security, safety, warmth, and comfort with not only being diapered, but remembering those times.
  3. Utilitarian. I, for the most part, am a very practical-minded individual. There's a certain level of practicality and use diapers have over bathrooms.
  4. A kink. Yeah, I enjoy and love "playing" in diapers. There's just something different about it.

There are other things, but for the most part, they fall into those sorts of categories. Bottom line is, to me, there is nothing like diapers and being diapered.

This pretty much describes why I were also.

Hmmm, seem it is a hard question. But I'll to answer, I love to wear diaper because of feel comfort, I love the way diaper look the bulky area, that why I like to wear thick diaper, up to 16 layer of disposable diaper. And like my diaper dry 24/7, but sometimes I like to wet my diaper, and take to shower.

• 1 month later...
On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Jpamp said:

I'll never truly know why I have this desire inside of me. But I've had it for a very long time, so it's almost a part of me. It started when I was little. Never went away- always turned on by diapers and changes. Very unique arousal too, being that it seems to be a sexual desire for me, but i still have a healthy relationship life outside of it. Anytime I see anything diaper related, even if I pass a diaper aisle at a store, I get an immediate rush to put one on. Not into AB stuff, or anything baby related. Yet when I wear it has to be something similar to what was around when I was little- plastic, white, and the scent. So I can't say I have any desire to be babied, but the thought of someone else changing me after all these years only gets stronger. It never adds up, haha- so I've learned to just enjoy it and go with the flow. I never imagined I'd ever see others with this, or ever meet up with another DL in person, but now that I've checked out some of these sites, I've opened up to the idea greatly.

I don't understand why I started. Since I was little, sometimes peed my underwear just a little, then made makeshift diapers every once in a great while. Lately, started wearing real diaps more and more often, now just about every night. I understand why I keep it up. Seems to materially reduce my anxiety and blood pressure. Better sleep.

• Like 1