LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wonderful Boyfriend

I've never posted here before, but after this experience, I had to find somewhere to put this. My

name is Jennifer. I'm incontinent. Sometimes I wet or mess without knowing, sometimes I can feel I'm

about to but not soon enough to do anything about it, and once in a while I can make it to the

bathroom.

I've been dating this boy, Jeff. Everytime we start getting intimate, I push him away. I didn't want

him finding out about my diaper. I've heard through friends that he was getting upset and thought

that I was going to break-up with him, and that's just not true. I'm just afraid he'll discover my

diaper and leave.

The last boyfriend I had got frisky, reached up to a handful of soggy diaper, and took off with a

very angry "God! That's DISGUSTING!" and left me crying my eyes out, only to spread it around

everyone I knew.

It's been so hard, cause I love him, and I want him so bad, but I've been scared.

Last night was different though. I was determined just to let things happen. If he leaves, he

would've later anyway.

So we were cuddling, and he started getting intimate. This time, I didn't stop him. He took my shirt

off, and started kissing me. Eventually, he slid his hands down to my skirt, and I got nervous. He

took off my skirt, and I was there in just my bra and diaper. He didn't say a word, no funny looks,

nothing. Then I felt it, I was about to pee. "No, not now", I thought, but there was no stopping it.

I soaked my diaper right in front of him. He saw it happen, but acted as if nothing occured. He

continued kissing me, started undoing my bra... I felt my stomach go, and I knew what was comming.

"NO NO NO!" I screamed in my head, "Not now, don't ruin it". As he was kissing me, I messed my

diaper. I was mortified. Tears started streaming down my face. "Shh", he said, and he kissed away my

tears.

Without breakng away from me, he reached under the bed and got my wipes (I had told him they were

for "woman's issues", I guess he figured it out at this point).

He took off my diaper, cleaned me up, and we made love. Afterwards, he put a fresh diaper on me.

We then cuddled, I laid with my head on his chest, his arms around me. We just layed there for a few

hours.

Then I felt the need to pee, and I knew if I tried, I could make it this time. I started to get up,

and he hugged me tight, slid his hand down on my butt and said, "no no, just relax, it's ok. You

don't need to worry". I laid back down on his chest, relaxed, and wet my diaper. Never before did it

feel ok to just let it go, I didn't need to try to make it.

The last thing he said before I feel asleep in his arms was, "I love you, and a diaper isn't going

to change that."

When I woke up in the morning, the wet diaper I feel asleep in was now soaked. Jeff, as if this was

no surprised, said "Looks like you could use a diaper change. Would you like me to take care of that

for you?"

I was so happy that he just accepted me, I hugged him, crying. He really didn't care that I wear

diapers. I asked if it could wait till after breakfast. I was a little nervous of how that would go,

but after breakfast, he changed my diaper as if this is what all boyfriends do.

We talked about it today, and the only thing he was a little upset about was that I didn't tell him,

but he understood why. We also decided, since I'm always gonig to be incontinent, it makes no sense

for me to stress over rushing to a bathroom. Nobody has ever told me before that it's ok to just let

it go, and not spend so much energy on that. So that's what I did today, and I was able to spend

much more attention on enjoying life.

I asked him why he is so eager to change my diaper, I mean, it's not the greatest task in the world.

He says "helping is one of hte ways I show affection. It's just something that needed to be done,

and I'm perfectly capable."

"You don't think it's gross?", I said. "Shh... Don't worry about that, I love you", he answered, and

kissed me.

"Won't it embarass you if somebody finds out?", I asked. His reply was, "How could I ever be

embarassed of the girl I love?"

It's nice to be able to just be, with no worries of him finding out. I can walk around in a t-shirt

and diaper, or bra and diaper, just the same as other girls can go in just shirt and panties. I

don't have to be covered up all the time, I don't have to worry about him noticing my diaper smell,

or being careful that my diaper doesn't show at all when I move.

I can just be. I'm crying with happiness as I type this.

• Like 4

I'm happy for you Jennifer. That is the way love should be. You're first bf sounded like an ass but at least now maybe you've found yourself a decent guy. Congratulations!

And for the record real men aren't afraid of diapers!!! ;-)

-dw

Jennifer,

It sounds like you found a real good catch :thumbsup: , I'm happy for you and I can tell by your post that your happy too. It sounds like he has a lot of love and respect for you :wub: . I wish you the best in your new found relationship. :D

you have a very nice boyfriend.its good now that you are coping very well from your problem, you are a suppergirl.i i'd met you i would look after you too and wear diapers with you.i have been interested in diapers since i was 4 years old.

all the best to you and good luck you deserve it

Jennifer,

It sounds like you found a real good catch :thumbsup: , I'm happy for you and I can tell by your post that your happy too. It sounds like he has a lot of love and respect for you :wub: . I wish you the best in your new found relationship. :D

Actually, we've been going out for over half a year.

We've been talking, and I didn't realize I'd been hurting him. I was so afraid that'd he'd find out and leave me that I never let him touch me. He thought I was planning to break-up, and apparently, he cried most nights because of it. I didn't realize that I even smaked his hand away when he just wanted to put his arm around my waist. If I had just told him in the first place, all that could've been avoided.

He said that all this time, he'd have given anything just to hold me, and I wasn't letting him. Not being able to cuddle up with me made him feel like puking.

I started sobbing when he told me all this. I like being touched, but I had been so afraid. I didn't realize we were both very clingy. He hates being seperated from me for more than a few minutes. (aww)

I'm not used to all this.

He's a great cuddeler. I don't usually admit it openly, but I like having my butt rubbed. I was worried it might bother him to touch my diaper, but he stopped me when I started to say something about it.

"It's keeping both of us dry, I see that as a good thing"... he's got a sense of humor about it.

I asked him if it makes me less attractive, he says I could make a potatoe sack sexy. LOL

Then, in a more serious tone, he said I'm very cute even with the diaper.

I told him about how I used to enjoy dressing nicer, I had a skirt on everyday, showing off my nice legs. Then, I got stuck in diapers and covered it all up. Jeff dug out my old clothes, they all still fit, but my diaper showed. One skirt, you could see it even when I was standing straight.

"So? Who cares? Some girls have pink frilly underwear, you have white crinkley underwear, what's the big deal?!", he says.

"Won't you be embarassed if people see it?", I ask.

He gave me a passionate kiss, and said, "How can I possibly be embarassed of you? You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me, now stop worrying about it. If somebody sees your diaper and has a problem with it, then they aren't a nice person and not worth your time, so just put it out of your mind and be who you've always been."

So, we went to the mall, and I showed off my legs.

I feel like I've fallen in love with him a second time. :wub:

And now that I let him, he can't keeps his hands off me. :blush:

He insists he had no idea about my diapers, he just though I had a maxi pad in my pocket (the sound). Diapers never crossed his mind.

He's glad that the issue is just diapers, and not something he did.

I feel loved again, I feel sexy and attractive again, I'm happy again! ^_^

Yes, my previous boyfriend was a deranged jerk.

Before the incident where he discovered my diaper, he'd get mad that I wouldn't have sex with him. If I didn't give him oral, he'd threaten to leave me. His favorite line was "All good girlfriends give head, it's just part of having one". (When I told Jeff about that, he said "You could tell me no an infinate number of times, and I wouldn't love you any less. If you aren't giving because you WANT to give, it'd be impossible for me to enjoy it.")

I'd give in because I did love him, and I wanted him to be happy.

The night he found my diaper, he just wasn't taking no for an answer, and just reached and grabbed.

For months after it ended, he would torment me at work, and elsewhere. He'd tell people I was disgusting and nasty, and even defaced my car (gouged "Diaper Slut" down both doors and kicked in my grill). I think he was the one that left training pants and a pacifier at my desk that time, and put the Pamper's logo as the desktop on the computer. He's thrown rocks at my house, left "presents" in my mailbox... He even ran over my cat on my own lawn!!! :crybaby:

I had to get a restraining order against him and everything (he was also arrested for animal cruelty, but that doesn't bring Shadow back).

I don't know what his problem was. I opened my heart to him, and all he gave in return was pain, and he took Shadow away from me forever. :crybaby: Shadow didn't do anything to him.

I think he's insane, or maybe on drugs. :screwy:

Jeff makes me carry mace now, especially since I occasionally get out of work very late.

Jeff will keep me safe. :boxing:

Jen, It sounds like you have found the perfect guy for you, dont let him get away. From the sounds of it you may have met the guy for you, and the rest of your life. I am sorry to hear about what that bad person did to your precious Shadow. The only thing to do, is to look forward as to what the future brings, and to remember the good times you had in the past. Keep Jeff around, and you may be happy forever.

Jen, It sounds like you have found the perfect guy for you, dont let him get away. From the sounds of it you may have met the guy for you, and the rest of your life. I am sorry to hear about what that bad person did to your precious Shadow. The only thing to do, is to look forward as to what the future brings, and to remember the good times you had in the past. Keep Jeff around, and you may be happy forever.

Jeff saw that post, says it would be difficult to get rid of him, unless, of course, I wanted him gone (Which I don't!)

Any guy worth your love and affection would happily accept any medical conditions you have.

I must compliment him for being able to do it so smoothly though, even the nice guys usualy go through "What the hell?!" for at least a millisecond. Then again, it sounds like he was just way too relieved for anything to shake him.

I'm sorry your past boyfriend was such a nutcase.........

But all good things,and you seem to have found the best. He sounds very much the same as with my feelings about girls into diapers-whether they need them or no. Just having the acceptance, is the best intimacy of all. :P

Thanks for the warm feelings your post brought to me........Topguy

• Like 1

Hey Jen. Wow, ran over your cat? Carry the mace with you at all times! If the guy is deranged and not completely stupid he'll try something when Jeff isn't around to protect you. I don't want to scare you but you need to be able to protect yourself at least long enough to get help when needed.

On a completely unrelated note: I have dog named Shadow...just made me think what I would do if someone ran over my dog...sorry to hear about your cat.

dw

Hey Jen. Wow, ran over your cat? Carry the mace with you at all times! If the guy is deranged and not completely stupid he'll try something when Jeff isn't around to protect you. I don't want to scare you but you need to be able to protect yourself at least long enough to get help when needed.

On a completely unrelated note: I have dog named Shadow...just made me think what I would do if someone ran over my dog...sorry to hear about your cat.

dw

Jeff's afraid he'll attack me when I'm leaving work.

I still miss Shadow so much, sometimes I cry myself to sleep. At least now, I have a shoulder to cry on. Shadow would've liked Jeff. I still find some of his shed fur around....

Sounds as though something great has come into your life. Would hope the old boyfriend would get the hint that what he does to you is going to hurt him more in the future. Be aware that he is potentially a loose cannon and take procautions to protect yourself. You may ask the police if they have any programs that would aid you in your selfdefense. Don't get paranoid about him though, as you have a life to live and the stress of worrying about him won't help you. We all need to be able to releave ourselves of our stresses. Try getting away with the boyfriend for awhile. Enjoy yourselves. Live it up.