LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

22Yfemale Mommy And Baby Looking For Fun <3

SexyKitten

Hello! Im new to this site but am eager to meet new people. Im 22 and live in hamilton-lawrencville area. I play mommy and baby and am looking for a baby to care for and or a mommy/daddy to care for me. I know it may sound strange but I really do enjoy both sides of the fence when it comes to diapering <3. I like the care of having an adult care for me and punish me when I throw a tantrum and equally love caring for another in the same fashion. Please message me for more info at miss_jessie_lee at yahoo. I'm willing to travel to an extent but nothing too far <3

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I am in the south jersey area, about 15 minutes from Philly and I am 21 years old a brand new to being an adult baby. I have tried to contact you before with no success. I would love to get to know you better

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Folks, not saying that this member doesn't log in or just cruise through without logging in. But as a rule click on their profile name and it will show you this:

• 1 month later...

I got in touch with her earlier this year. We chatted through txt for a few weeks. Then she just disappeared as we were trying to make plans to meet. I feel kinda like an idiot about it. Like I have been had.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in mercer county and work in ocean county. Always looking for more friends Especially ones who share the same interest in diapers. Love being able to talk about the fetish with like minded people.

Oh...and FYI....she was not a Catfish...she is very much real. I had a session with her last April. Shes a very good Mommy. Unfortunately she has been busy as of late and I couldn't set up a follow up session.