LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Mommy

Diaperdante

try the meeting place forums.

typically this forum is for ab mommy's and daddys, and ab's to talk about the issues mommy's and daddy's face... not so much as a personal's section...

but the meeting place has forums for all US states and many other countries as well.

Also, i would suggest when posting, add more about yourself, and what types of indulgences you are looking for... as well as ... you know.. information about you.... even one night stands usually get a first name! lol

• Like 1

Also, make sure you include what you are offering to any Mommy who responds to your request. Do you have $1M to offer? How about a $100K per year salary? What about just living expenses, health insurance and car? How many dates per month? What can you do for a Mommy? Come on and get real with this. Why on earth should a woman be attracted to you let alone provide a service for you like changing your diapers? Please also include your terms for Pro Mommy since your message could be interpreted as a request for one. It doesn't appear that you are looking for a long term relationship so at least give the Pro Mommies a reason to contact you.

• Like 1

I would have posted in the meeting forum but sadly I'm the only AB/DL in WV :(.

I really just want a mommy to talk to over a messenger of some sort before I go any further with like my income and other things.

I know this is more likely to turn people away but I think communication is key before moving any further. With that being said anyone interested can ask some questions here.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

Also, make sure you include what you are offering to any Mommy who responds to your request. Do you have $1M to offer? How about a $100K per year salary? What about just living expenses, health insurance and car? How many dates per month? What can you do for a Mommy? Come on and get real with this. Why on earth should a woman be attracted to you let alone provide a service for you like changing your diapers? Please also include your terms for Pro Mommy since your message could be interpreted as a request for one. It doesn't appear that you are looking for a long term relationship so at least give the Pro Mommies a reason to contact you.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. When a human being wishes to establish a long term caring relationship with a significant other, they both must get to know each other in daily life and and decide if they want to commit to a long term relationship. If you find someone who enjoys being with you then you can consider making them aware of your diaper interests. This is going to take time.

On the other hand, if you don't have time to establish a relationship, then you should employ a pay for services organization. Search Google for Dominatrixes who specialize in abdl interests. They will satisfy your immediate needs for a fee.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. When a human being wishes to establish a long term caring relationship with a significant other, they both must get to know each other in daily life and and decide if they want to commit to a long term relationship. If you find someone who enjoys being with you then you can consider making them aware of your diaper interests. This is going to take time.

On the other hand, if you don't have time to establish a relationship, then you should employ a pay for services organization. Search Google for Dominatrixes who specialize in abdl interests. They will satisfy your immediate needs for a fee.

Thanks bigc3000.

Okay, moving this as this section clearly states that this type of topic DOES NOT belong in this forum. Therefor continuing it here is not permissible. I placed you in the WV area, simply because just because you feel there is no one here, perhaps others who search the right area at some point, may see your post and be able to respond.

I wish I could say I feel your pain, but the truth is I have never had a problem finding a woman in my life, and in that a mommie as well. Develop a relationship first with a nice young lady and let the chips fall where they may. You might be surprised on what you find, had you actually look. :)