LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Alone?

Hey guys,

This is my first topic here, ever!

And before anyone asks, no, I refuse to think I am alone, that is exactly why I started the topic!!

The idea is simple, after doing some literature reading, i finally came to terms, that at some time during my evolution into adulthood, I have skipped something that has left a big gaping hole in my soul.

Basically I have locked somewhere that part of me and refused to let it go, just hoping one day I will be able to resume where I left off.

That part is my 10-11 yo self, a part of me I cherished, and felt I disappointedly had to let go to early in my life. I had to become an adult for my family, then for my friends and now for my job and now my team.

Always having to care for others, and trying to be an emotional rock for so long for everyone around me is just about killing me now.

I really feel my younger self is being neglected, and everyone around me expects me to not even mention his existence. Still I just don`t want to let him go!

I don`t know if this makes any sense to anyone. I don`t even know what i expect anyone to say to this topic. I just feel like there may be a chance that someone will help me better understand what is happening to me, maybe not directly but through common experience. Heck, I just need to relate to someone so as to know I`m not alone I guess. Also, I`m sooo tired of being so dependable for everyone, but not being allowed to depend on someone.

Anyway, I’ll just stop my rambling here, sorry for those that I’ve bored with this. I hope next time I will be more coherent!

Thx,

Swampy

Not alone at all. I do believe "older" kids like us are a minority in the community, but not unheard of. I recently discovered my real age and it was quite soul wrenching to finally understand why I'm this way.

Seems we have a few things in common. If you need support or a friend, shoot me a message.

You aren't alone!

-Rexx

I soooo knew it I just couldn't be alone in this. I can't express how happy I am you guys have answered so fast and how spazed out I am atm.

Acually it's 5am and I just couldn't sleep thinking about this post, so I've gotten up to see if anyone had replied to it...

Problem is now, what do I do next... I mean I haven't made any new friends for decades now, and I feel kinda rusty at this, and don't realy wanna screw anything up.

So please help! I'm now in a very playful and chatting mood, so whoever wants to hang out in the chat room and just talk about anything please tell me! Sure any other ideas are more than welcome!

Also, I am open to any kind of discussion, not going to judge anyone, and not going to push anyone. Sure, I expect the same treatment ;)

I hope others will reply here as well, it sounds like a club in the making, or maybe there is such a club already somewhere around here, wouldn't that be awesome!

woahh, I'm again drifting away with anticipation, sry for being such a spaz again...

thx again for answering guys, u rly made my day! Hope to hear from you soon!

Swampy

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome! As Rexx said earlier, not many people share this desire, so I'm glad when our little community grows. Furthermore, relating to your other post, u are the first person that I found that read a story by Danny, so now, I'm even more curious to chat with you. Anyway, u can find us on chat at some odd hours, so don't be shy and just introduce yourself when u see us online.

My 'boy side' wants to join you but my other side won't let me ask ;) I did want to say in passing that my pre-adolescent years were the best in my life and that's where I'd love to go back to forever if I only could (only this time I'd have the diapers I needed back them to make it SO much better) :whistling: We can't be alone in appreciating these special years of life where you aren't a baby but you're not an adult either.

I LOVE video games but I don't really play world of warcraft....mostly just wrestling games and Pokemon and stuff.....and some other ones but not World of Warcraft. I do wanna chat though so I'll try to find you guys in chat some time. :) It would be really cool to have friends more at my level......

Sure you can join us, so long as you don't wear onsies, suck pacifiers, or drink from a bottle :)

I don't do any of those things. But my toilet-training isn't all there, either.

Actually there are several issues that can make a person hang onto a part of their childhood even though the issues might be conflicting. For some of us, we had a great childhood and one particular age stands out so much that we never want it to end. For others, their childhood was less than ideal and they wish to relive it and make it better on their own terms. Role-playing can often be the healing we need and is the missing link in our lives.

I think u guys may be over thinking this just a bit. Sure I can find a billion reasons for which I like to revert to my child self, but that doesn't mean I want to change this part of me.

I strongly believe that sometimes it's just best to leave logic and responsible thoughts aside and just have fun. At least that's what I'm looking for here :P

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, late to the party. I recently discovered Adult Kids, and from reading into what they are, I realized that my child-self matched up perfectly! No wonder baby toys never suited me... but LEGOs and Hot Wheels? Boo ya!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Being a kid is more fun then being a baby. We get to go on adventures and climb tress and have campouts and stuff. Though i do need to bring a change of clothes just in case. :blush:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...