LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At Home With Sue

Thank you all for the kind remarks, especially those from chubbyshybigbaby, which I count among the best, most poignant compliments I've ever received for for my stories. I really think that AB/DL behaviour, like other, harmless fetish behaviours, plays an important, unsung role in providing happiness to many people who for one reason or another are unable to access other means of pleasure which many people simply take for granted. The part played in this by a sensitive and caring partner, whether or not they actually share the psychological release offered by the behaviour, is very important. Everyone should have the chance of being truly happy, if not by one way, then by another, and if not the enduring pleasure provided by a loving family, fulfilling job or whatever, then at least they should not be denied the intermittent pleasure and memories of a little make-believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This may seem a copout, but I've just re-read the whole of this story - skimming over the miscellaneous chatter, for which I apologise - and I think leaving Jo/e in a nice fresh diaper after wetting and messing himself, good music on the radio and a happy wife/mummy, isn't a bad place to declare 'The end'.

• 3 weeks later...

At Home with Sue

Chapter 10

'Wake up, sleepyhead!'

Joe opened his eyes and blinked in the bright morning sun. They'd always loved the sunny morning aspect of the main bedroom, but this morning the sunshine seemed ominous. What time was it?

'It's ten o'clock, honey, time to get you up and changed.'

'Why aren't I...' said Joe, looking around then putting one hand to his crotch, to the mound of saturated padding inside his plastic pants.

'I'm wet!' Joe said, turning to Sue.

'Oh, Joe, you're always wet, now let's get you up and fixed for the morning,' said Sue, helping Joe out of the bed. The plastic sheet crinkled and two or three stuffed animals fell to the floor.

Jo stared at them as if they were little aliens.

'You can pick those up later,' said Sue, patting Joe's wet, diapered bottom to propel him towards the bathroom.

Joe trotted forwards, confused. Then he felt tears rolling diown his cheeks, due, he dimly realised, to his inability to resolve the confusion, and partly, he knew with a sharp intake of breath, due to seeing all his toys fall out of bed.

What was happening toi him? Joe began peeing. He quickened his step then tried to stop the flow. He couldn't. He finally reached the bathroom, where he stood in front of the closed toilet pan and not attempting to remove his diaper, let the streaming contents of his bladder pour into his thick, sagging diaper.

He was crying lustily by the time Sue arrived.

To be continued...

At Home with Sue

Chapter 11

'Never mind, sweetie, that's what they're for,' said Sue, arriving silently in the bathroom and gently hugging her husband before she slipped off his heavy diaper and guided him into the shower. Joe's wailing abated and he stood quietly under the shower, his penis sticking out above his little balls.

Sue smiled at the sight. She had always thoought of Joe's balls as small, not that she had had much experience with other sets. Joe did seem to have a small scrotum, though, thought Sue as she reached under the shower to help him wash his privates. Joe's ball-sack was small and pink, and it held one ball up tight above the other. From head-on, you might not think he had any testes at all, Sue thought with a giggle. The whole thing was made even cuter by Joe's lack of pubic hair. Not like my thick, black patch, she thought, feeling herself moisten as she rubbed Joe's diminuitive cock. Sue decided to keep Joe hairless down there while he was in diapers. In fact, she thought, she would remove the little tufts of fine, blonde hair from Joe's armpits as well. He looked so nice all smooth and babyish, Sue thought.

Under the shower, Joe began to feel better.

After making sure his front and bottom were properly washed, Sue left Joe to his own devices. Joe didn't mind the help. They used to shower together a lot, and washing each others' genitals had been part of their usual showering activity.

What did she mean 'he was always wet', Joe wondered. He had accidents, but he didn't wet every night did he? Did he? He couldn't quite remember. Maybe he wasn't quite awake yet.

Still, it was a work day, and Joe didn't have to go to work. He wanted to muck around with his trains. He'd barely had time for that while he was working. Now he had lots of time.

All in all, Joe considered things weren't too bad, apart from the bedwetting thing that had reared its head.

20 minutes later, Joe was dressed in a fresh diaper and his track pants. He had been feeling so peculiar that he hadn't put up much of a fuss about being diapered during the day.

'Are we going somewhere today?' Joe asked as he ate his cereal.

'What, dear?' replied Sue as she cleared up things in the kitchen. 'Oh, no, were not. I'm having the week off and Pam is dropping Annie over later this morning.

'Annie!' said Joe, alarmed. 'But I'm in a diaper!'

'So?' said Sue.

'But Annie's about 5,' said Joe, 'And...'

'She's 4,' corrected Sue, 'And yes I know what she thinks. We all do. It's cute.'

Joe pushed his chair back and stood up.

'Sue, she thinks I'm, I'm a..'

'A little girl called Jo,' Sue cut in. 'We know. Jan thinks it's part of her being lonely after changing schools. In fact, she thought it might be an idea if..'

'If what?' said Joe angrily. 'If I play with her today or something?'

'Just humour her, Joe,' said Sue. 'Just go along with it to help her settle at her new school. Give her some confidence that she at least has one little friend her own, well, age, Joe. That she thinks so, anyway.'

'So what am I meant to do,' asked Joe, feeling a warm stream of pee soaking his diaper.

He ignored it, and continued unhappily:

'Sit around and play with her toys? I'm an adult, Sue! Aren't you forgetting that? said Joe, waddling into the kitchen with his empty plates. He became conscious of the thick, wet diaper between his legs, and he seemed to hear a laughing echo of his own voice - 'I'm an adult, Sue!'

'Well you seemed quite happy with Annie's company on the weekend,' said Sue, 'And all you've done here for the last two days is sit over there with your trains.'

Joe stopped short. Two days? What two days? Had he been in the garage to his model train layout? The main transformer was out, and the track was dead. Surely he'd know if he'd fixed it?

Joe stared at the door leading from the kitchen to the garage.

'Not in there,' laughed Sue. 'Over there,' she said, indicating a big plastic box on the floor of the living area. 'With that box of Nick's old trains that Jan dropped in on Monday.'

A vision of a clunky wooden train and its big chunky wagons filled Joe's mind. In the big box - that one, over there. He dimly remembered playing with them, and started peeing again.

'Are you wetting, honeybunch?' said Sue.

Joe half-turned, feeling how wet his diaper was.

'An accident,' he said uncertainly.

'Never mind, sweetie. There's time to get you changed before Annie gets here.

Joe's mind raced as Sue marched him to the bedroom where she kept his diaper supplies.

To be continued..