LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Advice

Guest baby jeremy

Guest baby jeremy

I have tryed two give this up but at night well im here on the net reading and more and for a year or two but i hope you can help me u see my night life is given me a hard time with my day life i want two wear at night and day a 24/7 life styell . but i need help can u help me plz. :(:crybaby:

I would like to tell you that you could just get rid of the way you feel. Lord knows I wanted to. But its a part of who you are and the best you can do is forget about it, that will be the best way to avoid this lifestyle. But as soon as you decide to wear you will be hooked for good. So, two things, either make the best of it, and it can be quite good :thumbsup: or be sad its a part of you. Either way you look at it, its a part of you and you need to include it in your life some way thats beneficial to you. Im still trying to find it myself, but thats the best I got.

I have tried to give it up many times but always come back to wanting to put a diaper back on. Don't know why but thanks to groups like this I've learned it is part of me and I now control when I want to wear one. I can still keep it within a couple (2) very close friends that I do wear them and enjoy reading and chatting with about it with others now.

• 4 months later...

I know it sounds cheezy, but I've found that by restricting my wearing to the night time/weekends only, it increases my desire to wear them at that time and the enjoyment factor that I get out of wearing diapers. When I wear diapers for a long time, they become less special.

For a while I went 24/7, but I gave it up because I couldn't enjoy the diapers during the day because of work and school. Simply put, I felt like I was wasting my money on the diapers.

Guest luvmydprs

I wear mine only on nights and weekends as well. I've tried wearing them during the day, but I find myself losing concentration and focus at work. I get paranoid that people around me can tell I'm wearing one, that I get distracted. I also find that wearing them only part of the time gives me something to look forward to. Oftentimes I will drive home from work just aching to jump into my clean diaper... What a great way to relieve the day's stress!

I wore diapers to work and out before, but then i would always get paranoid ppl could tell, and once in a while i would leak. So for a while i decided that i was going to try and forget about diapers completely, only to find myself back in the store buying more. Although i wish i could wear them 24/7, i think i;ve found a happy middle where i can enjoy wearing my diaper and enjoy looking forward to it.

HuggieBaby