LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Pride

Jen Harris

I think it's important that we, sissies, have pride in who we are.

Just because you want to wet your pants, be diapered, spanked, and put into little girl clothes... does not mean you aren't a person, and that you shouldn't hold your head high. It does not mean you should tolerate any behavior from someone who accepts or does these things with you. It does not mean that you should give up your self respect.

It's something that I struggle with at times, and I think a lot of us do. I've been trying to write a post (and a story) on the subject for a long time. Since it matters so much.

I see a lot of sissies (and other crossdressers) hiding their desires as a thing of shame. They get in relationships where their partner or even spouse doesn't know about it. They never meet or talk to people who accept it. All they can do is go on websites when the wife is out of town and try to act out their fantasies that way. It really makes me sad to see a guy who is middle-aged, and still hiding this "shameful secret". It doesn't need to be shameful. There ARE accepting people out there.

It's important to accept it. And to still be proud, even with that as part of you who are. The more of us there are, the more proud and accepting we are, the easier it is for others to share their feelings. The more positive examples there are of us.

Being proud means acting in a way that shows you have self-respect. Being proud means telling people who need to know, and respecting their decision to be involved or not. Being proud means not being in relationships that hurt you and force you to be someone you aren't.

Are you a proud sissy?

Well said! But all of these activities are really private matters. I'm not looking for approval from anyone for my activities, and I keep my actions to myself. I know that expecting acceptance--should anyone find out--would not happen, and it could quite possibly cost me the opportunity I have of working with children, which is something I enjoy very much. I can keep my personal and public lives separate. (No, I'm not schizophrenic). I have a difficult time understanding why people want to tell others about their diaper-loving or sissy activities and then hope for acceptance. Why is it so important for other people to know? There are certain thoughts (and bodily functions) that really need to be kept to oneself. Being a sissy and a diaper-lover is like therapy to me, and broadcasting it would cause too much emotional damage that can't be undone.

• Like 1

Personal pride? Sure. I love being pretty in pink!

I have to admit though, telling people around me has been a mixed bag. If you're married, and you hid that you were a sissy... that's something that you really should think about telling your wife/partner.

Anyone that goes into the bedroom with me, knows I wear diapers. They don't have to put two and two together when I walk out in a pink footed sleeper that I have a feminine side.

When you commit to a marriage though, you should have said something by then. Women, many women, are naturally repelled to feminized men. It's natural. You wouldn't want your woman to adorn a beard, get all sweaty, and rub chest hair against your cheek - would you? No.

So why would your woman be okay with the fact that you came out as a sissy? I wouldn't expect her to. At all.

Women who get to the point of bedroom antics know that side of me going in. Some are okay with it, some are willing participants. That's really, really fun. And some only want me engaging in it when they're not there. A gal or two has hated it, and our relationship was really damaged by that. I would never hide it from them, it's just not fair to the partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...