LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Server Opening - And Call For Help

DailyDi

Baby-Sam is going to help set up our website for the server, so much thanks to him!

Couple of us in game right now having fun :)

Message Mikey or DaMikey if you need bags - giving out 18slotters since there is no auction house activity yet to get good bags

Ooo.. Guess I know what I will be downloading tonight. Will have to fing that magic paci of pacification. It is said that this paci can make mobs non agro. Can't wait to be a gnome Mage and throw my first tantrum at a few mobs.

The links for both the torrent download and registration are not working for me... is any one else having this issue? also if i can get it working i would love to help with the gming. I played the frack out of vannilla wow.

Just downloaded this, registered, and was playing last night. Started the download at around 10pm and was playing by 11:30pm. I only saw 1 person pop in briefly when I was on though. Is there a global channel for the group I should join? Started with my def Druid named Poldera. Will be starting my gnome Mage Trindelle later today. Two names I generally use in every game I play.