LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Server Opening - And Call For Help

DailyDi

my girlfriend keeps trying to log in, but it just keeps saying authenticating. btw, when will we be able to donate to the cause of keeping this thing going? because, honestly, i would much rather pay for this than regular wow, at least this is fun, and i love a good difficult game, lol.

Yup, most private servers have a torrent download for the client, and you don't have to pay a subscription for DD's server.

I've done everything on this page but I don't have a world of warcraft exe on my desktop. Do we need to download WoW from Blizzard first?

I've done everything on this page but I don't have a world of warcraft exe on my desktop. Do we need to download WoW from Blizzard first?

If you downloaded the game client from Bittorrent, it is likely not on your desktop but in your downloads folder. And you still will need to edit the realmlist file

Although, I think this is off topic may I say that I am new to WoW ( Blizzard's ). I have a lvl 24 Worgen Hunter and a lvl 13 Gnome Rogue. If anyone would like to play with me they are welcome too. Just PM me for my character's name. Although, I am thinking of using my main for you guys. I am not sure yet. Anyways, just PM me and let me know you are from here.

I created an account on the linked page, but when I try to sign into the game it automatically says I'm disconnected form the server. Any ideas on this?

You changed the realmlist file?