LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

I’m pleased that my bedwetting has gone back to being almost every night.

i'm glad to hear your wetting plans are going... swimmingly. *rimshot*

(i've been waiting to use that line for weeks!)

• Like 1

I genuinely think the author of the 12MoPro was expecting the average young DL who finds it virtually impossible to wear diapers without an erection, let alone pee when needed. For those of us who have spent years thinking about this, and lots and LOTS of time in diapers getting used to the feeling, it should be easier to 'slide in' to the routine without all the defeatism. For all I know maybe he WAS one of those young people who just decided to diaper train himself, without that prior experience.

I genuinely think the author of the 12MoPro was expecting the average young DL who finds it virtually impossible to wear diapers without an erection, let alone pee when needed. For those of us who have spent years thinking about this, and lots and LOTS of time in diapers getting used to the feeling, it should be easier to 'slide in' to the routine without all the defeatism. For all I know maybe he WAS one of those young people who just decided to diaper train himself, without that prior experience.

Living in the the south pacific? That would almost be worth going without diapers for (but not quite- having both would be nice though :P ) One of the things I immediately noticed about the 12 month program is that it is AB oriented which does not apply to all. Plus it aims for double incontinence, which again may not be everyone's goal :whistling: It is the most widely known comprehensive road map to voluntary incontinence anyway and many have benefited from it. I've always been of the mind that the simplest way to do anything is to just do it and I think equal results would be found by simply wearing and using 24/7 while making an effort to release anytime you could till it became normal and autiomatic. It's really just creating a habit albeit a very different one so the strength of one's mind becomes the most important factor. If you want it badly enough then you can have it B)

having been 24/7 for quite some time now I have never looked back. I am so happy you have support from your family it is one of the major hurdles.

One tip for you, no matter what, always use a cream because diaper rash is a real problem if you have to wear 24/7, it's not like "oh I have diaper rash therefore I won't wear for a day or two" Keep clean, and really well diaper creamed. I use a mixture of sudocreme and zinc and castor oil, it really works for me.

I wish you every success in your endeavour to become 24/7. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

having been 24/7 for quite some time now I have never looked back. I am so happy you have support from your family it is one of the major hurdles.

One tip for you, no matter what, always use a cream because diaper rash is a real problem if you have to wear 24/7, it's not like "oh I have diaper rash therefore I won't wear for a day or two" Keep clean, and really well diaper creamed. I use a mixture of sudocreme and zinc and castor oil, it really works for me.

I wish you every success in your endeavour to become 24/7. Good luck.

The reverse Kegel description is the same as what I called "keeping things relaxed down there" in my 30-days posts. It does take some time to get used to it when first learning it, but it gets easier with practice. And certainly within the 30 days it was becoming more automatic towards the end.

I found that it helps delay orgasm, too, but have only used it when I was sure I wouldn't start peeing.

One of the things I’d read about before I started down this road was that people who are truly incontinent don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach to “protection.† That is to say, they use different diapers/tools for different situations.

• 2 weeks later...