LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

Well, you could always take the advice I was given if bowel incontinence becomes a problem; use Nullo or some similar product. The stuff is effective. Personally, I'd consider a soiled night diaper to be a minor problem.

Do you normally wake up sometime during the night needing a bowel movement and go to the bathroom? Do you have any idea when you soil your diaper.

If your wife doesn't smell it, I'd guess that it happens shortly before you or she wakes up. Most people, myself included, wake up in the morning needing to go. If I don't go while I'm still lying in bed thinking about getting up, I will find myself filling my diaper while I'm shaving or brushing my teeth. I'd love to have your "problem." Then I could sleep longer in the morning and not be awaken by the need to poop.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update! Perhaps you can alleviate the situation with the second Doc somewhat if he wants tests you've already had by telling him that ;)No point in doing again what's already been done, is there? That will also help establish their understanding that it's your body and you, not them, make the decisions about it. Seems a lot of doctors have a problem understanding that rather simple concept :rolleyes: I must say I find it interesting how you describe things occurring more in 'steps' than gradually- thinking that over it does make sense!

• 2 months later...

I've been curious about this after discovering a lot of this online and everything. The idea of becoming incontinent seems crazy, though it has piqued my interest I suppose. My questions though, are for those who lost all bladder control during both day and night time, but tried to regain control.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should have refused it myself, but I went through getting an interstem test implant. It's sort of like a pacemaker for your bladder, and is supposed to lessen the spasms associated with urge incontinence.

My implant only made things worse and felt like I was being shocked the entire time I had it. Eventually I flat out told them to take it out. Afterwards, my neurological blockage was way worse and my urges were just the same.

I've been curious about this after discovering a lot of this online and everything. The idea of becoming incontinent seems crazy, though it has piqued my interest I suppose. My questions though, are for those who lost all bladder control during both day and night time, but tried to regain control.

• 1 month later...

Went 24/7, one month ago.

I'm joining the ranks of the fully incontinent.

Wearing every night just isn't enough, got to add daytime too.

It has been fairly easy, I've got over 25 years of experience wearing every night, and plenty of daytime use too.

It's been a long path started over 25 years ago, getting used to what I always new was the ultimate end result.

Taking the long road gives plenty of time to adjust so that going 24/7 is a fairly small step.

The first step was bedwetting, had a bit of help with that one from a bladder infection.

Step two frequent urination, train to empty in less than two hours.

Step three suppress outer sphincter contractions, it takes quite a few years to completely deaden the reflex action.

Now that the active continence is gone, losing the rest of the passive continence should proceed fairy quickly.