LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay I personally choose bambino over AB Universe everytime. Don't get me wrong I like both a lot but I know which one might leak and which one can hold more. Bambino hands down wins! However ABU has some awesome prints and just now I checked out the site to see if they had any specials going on or anything and I saw these beauties up for pre-order!

post-45813-0-40460200-1355429640_thumb.j

I have to wait until after this month to order them, but you better believe I will be buying at least 10 of these come January! I am so excited. These are cute, inexpensive, and something I personally have been wanting for awhile.

These are a limited supply!!!

www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-sissy.asp

ORDER NOW!

I am hoping and praying I get to order at least 10!

*Important Note: This item is available for PRE-ORDER ONLY. This item will ship separately from any item(s) that may be purchased along with this item. This item is expected to begin shipping between March 11, 2013 and March 25, 2013. This initial production run is limited and may sell out during pre-order.

post-45813-0-40460200-1355429640_thumb.j

• Like 1

I was buying ABU's for the appeal of the look and not the function so much. I love the crinkle and the single tape on the SDK's. However, I placed an order recently that was shipped incorrectly. I've sent two emails with no response from either. Now, I'm concerned about future purchases with them. I am with you though, Bambinos are da bomb. I just purchased the Belissimos. OMG ! Waddle waddle LOL.

Have a great holiday.