LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Sissy Diapers Out For Pre-Order!

I didn't see a thread about it here so I figured I'd start one.

So the wait is finally over (not likely) for a sissy style diaper. ABU now has on their site a page where you can pre-order the product, its estimated release date however is only 3/11/2013 to 3/25/2013 so we still have quite a wait ahead of us and if its the same as the fabine well we REALLY have a long wait to go.

Ok, aside from the release date I'm really hoping their pretty because all ABU has for previews is a poorly made graphic of their diaper design. They really need to take photos of the product asap (it can help sales too). So what are your thoughts on the new design ? I think its cute but I would have wished they would have went with the full diaper design like the cushies with cute pink designs all over. Anyone else with me? Also in terms of functionality it will be the same absorbency and thickness as the SDKs .. no improvement there but not horrible either O:

Here's the link for lazy people to go check it out :Dhttp://www.abunivers...s/abu-sissy.asp

Cheerios!~

Necros

Overpriced? They're a few bucks more than SDK, and cheaper than Cushies or Bambinos. For an AB diaper, they seem quite reasonable.

I would agree on that one. They seem to be ok priced, not cheap but not fabine-expensive. There's also the fact that its a new product and as many companies do with new products they raised the price a bit (basic marketing technique).

Personally speaking I can't say no to any new products for our lifestyle, if its over priced I won't buy it but at the very least I like the fact that there's more and more selection.

:)

@Diaper Pro Over priced?? I would have to disagree, yeah it's not cheap. However I feel like ABU offers quality and has the baby look we all really want :) I am super cheap when it comes to most things.....to the point that I almost refuse to buy clothing first hand unless I get a killer deal. However when it comes to a diaper that caters to an LG like me I see this as a reasonable deal.

• Like 1

Overpriced? They're a few bucks more than SDK, and cheaper than Cushies or Bambinos. For an AB diaper, they seem quite reasonable.

You're right. My bad everyone I read the prices wrong. :-[ I thought they wanted 15 bux for a sample of two. That was the bag price. Regardless. I preordered some. ')

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting to see a REAL picture and not a concept or drawing.

If the supplier cannot get a hold of one. I want to wait till they get a hold of my $$.