LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Abri-Form M3

Hey, I've just recently bought some abena m3 diapers to try out since I've read they are pretty decent for full day diapers and they do last for a majority of the day, which is great, but I have noticed something with these diapers that I have never seen before. I was wondering if it was just a defect or some feature.

So the leak guards that run the length of the diaper have two thin, parallel elastic bands that are embedded into the leak guard, which I assume is to hold it up and close to the body, but after a few mins of wearing if I slide my diaper down, I notice that the elastic has ripped out from the leak guard and now presses against my leg, leaving the leak guard flat. The strange part is that the elastic only tears out near the seat of the diaper, and stays in the leak guard towards the front and back.

Now I can't possibly see how this could be a feature, as the leak guards are now flat and the diaper sags, since the elastic is no longer connected to the seat of the diaper and cant hold it up. However I have yet to have a leak, so I figured I would ask if any of you have had experience with this.

And now for your viewing pleasure, I have drawn a 100% accurate diaper to explain the situation!

elastic.png

I see, well if the protective creams are what cause this.... this puts me in a bit of a dilemma. How am I to protect my skin from full day usage without using cream :/ . The only other option I can think of is powder, but it doesn't protect nearly as well as a cream, not to mention it gets freaking everywhere.