LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Daddy - Need Advice!

I'm an abdl however need some advice from daddy's out there. I recently told my boyfriend about my fetish and he is totally accepting. He just asked me how he could be involved in it...."What do you want me to do?" With this question, never having had a REAL LIFE experience like this, I found myself drawing blanks!!

I have no idea what I want! We don't live together so we can't do stuff yet, but like....let's say online....what can he do? What do you guys do with your babies?? I need some advice/suggestions on how he can interact with me on this level, without having to be with me all the time since he works abroad and comes back and forth....thanks in advance!!

He tried to do the baby talk thing for a second but he said it felt weird coming from him....he's a submissive. I go either way, depending on my moods, but he is a total sub. Yeah....I need help people!! Any advice is soooo appreciated

I used to tell my LG stories for bed (IM, phone and Skype) when we were long distance. It was fun for me to make them up on the go, and it made her fall asleep pretty quick, too :P. I also used to make her diaper up for me, and wouldn't let her change without asking me first. I made her a channel on Vimeo to upload cartoons (Rugrats, Charlie and Lola) and would let her watch when she was good. We'd send a lot of back-and-forth picture messages, too :P.

As far as AB stuff, we actually used alot of the long distance time to talk about what she wanted me to do as her caretaker... likes and dislikes- and less actual roleplaying. It helped be a better CT when we moved in together ;).... but it'll be different for everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree about the loving and cuddly part, I like to do that with my online ABDL friends. Would also suggest roleplaying out giving diaper changes for you. Build up to letting him give you a for real diaper change.

• 3 months later...