LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crib Dreams

Turtlepins is currently sleeping with his bum in the air, those cute ruffles on his rhumba pants just adorable. His fooler is moving slowly as he sleeps, sucking by instinct. Perhaps I'll take a picture to share. He is so adorable like this. I never thought I'd love having an "adult" baby in my house, but I must admit this is an adventure. The hypnotism is still very strongly in effect, and I'm reinforcing it with the sleep subliminal tapes tonight. I got him a new mobile that plays very sweet baby music. When he's in his "toddler" stage he is very much a toddler. He plays with the dog like a toddler, he walks like a toddler which is very funny and cute at the same time, and he eats like a toddler. I'm glad I have big bibs for him. When he wakes up in the morning a friend of ours will be here to "baby sit" him. She will get him up and is very eager to change him. I don't know how I feel about that, but in his "toddler" stage he will be quite safe. Later I'll bring him half way out, just enough so he can talk. Penelope will get him on line on his favorite site, Daily Diapers, and then watch the fun. She's a psychologist and is very interested to view this. And she's a professional hypnotist. Part of my surprise is his session tomorrow! Hope some of you are around to see what he says. I'm a wife and also a Mommy, something unexpected, and something very rewarding. He's such a good husband I can't help but help him fulfill his dreams. It was a bit nice to chat about it, even if most of you are total strangers. Most of you understand though.

• 2 months later...

Dear Mummy Cab, I just wanted to write and tell you how wonderful you are, and how lucky you and turtlepins are to have found each other. I too have a nanny to look after me and change my nappies, feed me in the highchair and lock me in ther playpen occasionally, so I know the joys of being babied. I have always wanted to try hypnotic regression, especially using key words or trigger words with post-hypnotic suggestions. I love playing at being a baby, and to have the experience feel even 'more real' would be marvellous. Congratulations again, hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie

• 4 weeks later...