LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While Drinking

While hanging out at home, I like to don a diaper and get squiffy. Beer increases the level of urine production so it's a perfect match. The only problem is changing a leaky diaper while intoxicated can be a bit of a challenge. Anyone ever drink put at a bar while wearing?

Every once in a while. I'm currently in a 24x7 stretch and because I head out to a local bar most nights, I'm diapered (and wetting) in bars like everywhere else.

As they're gay bars, it's not that unusual to get the occasional grope. I've been groped while diapered twice now, thick Abena's both times. Neither guy said anything, though the first guy smiled as he felt around the edges of the diaper. The second guy was so fast I'm not sure he noticed it.

• Like 1

I've gone out to bars many times. When I go out to the bar, I pack a backpack with diapers, wipes, and plastic shopping bags. When I sense my diaper is close to full, I change in the bathroom and return to drinking.

At home, before I hop on the Xbox for a night of drunken Battlefield, I'll change my diaper so I'm dry at the start. I may have to change once or rarely twice while playing for an extended amount of time, but it's not too bad.

• Like 1

There was a Welcome to University kegger scheduled for the evening after I met my first dorm suite mate. Although when I signed up for a dorm I made it clear I was then and still am a bedwetter who wears diapers, Rachel giggled when I put on an Attends under my dress. She had agreed to share the suite knowing I wore disposables to bed, but she claimed to have never considered wearing a just-in-case diaper to a party.

That was my first party drinking beer, so I nursed the same one all evening. Rachel, who was only starting college but was 19, drank a lot of beer and some mixed drinks. By 11 PM she was very drunk. As I helped her back to our dorm suite, she needed to puke a few times.

She had not seen me make my bed, protected by a Dundee waterproof sheet, so I deposited Rachel there. I managed to tape her into an Attends. She was not so much larger than me that my Smalls were too tight on her. I undressed her and let her sleep. I re-made her bed with a spare Dundee sheet, undressed, taped on a fresh Attends, put on a sleep shirt and fell asleep.

In the morning my diaper was more than damp. Rachel's Attends was nearly at capacity, but the bed was dry.

That was the last time Rachel teased me about just-in-case diapers. Our first semester she drank so often she nearly flunked out, but she did make it and graduated pre-law with respectable GPA. She went to a different law school and joined a large mid-West law firm. I spoke to Rachel a few minutes ago. She admitted using her fair share of just-in-case disposables when out drinking.

• Like 1

Wearing a diaper is an absolute necessity for me if I'm going to tie one on. I don't drink often so I'm a bit of a cheap drunk. If I do get to the point past tipsy to intoxicated then I can pretty well be guaranteed a soaked bed the next morning....

I've had a couple diaper disasters while drunk.....funny to look back on now but not so fun at the time....

I have certainly diapered after drinking....once, my now wife and I were eating at a restaurant with a bar, and I noticed one of the patrons at the bar was diapered and leaking a bit. We both said, in effect, Ewwww!

So it is definitely done. Then there was a gay friend of mine with a shy bladder...he could really have used diapers when he went drinking.

Myself and partner recently attended an event and I drank a bit more than I normally would. Whilst on a cigarette break outside of the party I mentioned I'd had so much beer that I'd be peeing all night and my g/f replied that she better put me in a nappy that night...................... cue excited face for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Course by the time I stumbled in, she'd probably forgotten or worse, but it's not the first time I've been 'promised' something from a female that has nt come to fruition and I'm sure it won't be the last lol

I'd quite like to be taken to a pub wearing and asked to wet my nappy instead of using the toilet or, after having too much alcohol, being put in a nappy when I return home, but they'll both stay on my to do list and maybe it's something I'll have to do solo.

Myself and partner recently attended an event and I drank a bit more than I normally would. Whilst on a cigarette break outside of the party I mentioned I'd had so much beer that I'd be peeing all night and my g/f replied that she better put me in a nappy that night...................... cue excited face for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Course by the time I stumbled in, she'd probably forgotten or worse, but it's not the first time I've been 'promised' something from a female that has nt come to fruition and I'm sure it won't be the last lol

I'd quite like to be taken to a pub wearing and asked to wet my nappy instead of using the toilet or, after having too much alcohol, being put in a nappy when I return home, but they'll both stay on my to do list and maybe it's something I'll have to do solo.

Time to remind G/F to do that BEFORE you go drinking!

I have worn diapers while out on the town drinking more times than I can remember, I allways had a couple spare changes in the truck behind the seat for that time when I needed changeing. Changeing a diaper in a bars restroom is quite the challange as there seems to allways be someone entering the restroom and some the restrooms have no deviders, those are the ones I just head home from if I am in need of a change.

I don't go out to drink very ofther, but I will usually have two or three drinks over the course of my usual evening (not enough to get drunk- I hate that). I've had plenty of times where I will completely soak an Abena L4 or Molicare Super in two hours, change then soak that one in another two hours.

Poopy_dipes, I usually drink a glass of water with my dinner then switch to my alcohol. If I start getting too buzzed then I switch to more water before bed. I guess this is pretty close to what you said- no.

As an update to my original post above, I had a company Xmas do on Wednesday evening and got rather merry :D

On returning home my g/f was waiting in bed for me and as soon as I walked into the bedroom I was ordered to undress as she was going to put me in an M4 and some plastic pants. Suitably padded I was cuddled close until until I eventually drifted off to sleep.............always the best way :D

I vaguely remember waking after a few hours with a very full bladder and the joy I felt at being able to just release into my nappy without stiring too much or leaving my warm bed was fantastic.

I wet a further time before getting up in the morning and after one last wee (those M4's have a great capacity) I showered and dressed for work.

I honestly don't think I had a great nights sleep like that for ages and I really can't wait to try 'wearing drunk' again :)

Word of warning should go out here, going out diapered and getting drunk and filling your diaper to capasity can be fun and useally is fun untill you see those red and blue lights flashing in the rearview mirror. By this time you may regreat having on the diaper and not heading home sooner. So be carefull when out having such fun.

I personaly enjoy recycleing beer into my diapers up to and past the point of leakage as I have done so many different times all from the comfort of my yard.

A evening bonfire with a case of beer in need of recycleing is always a great time, you start the bonfire, than start recycleing the beer one can at a time, this works best with the case of beer in a cooler next to a lawn chair, doubbled diapers and a pair of old sweatpants on over the diapers.

There is no need to get up to go pee until the last can of beer has been drank, by this time your doubbled diapers are soaked, your sweatpants are soaked, there is a puddle of filtered recycled beer on the ground, and the last log has been tossed on the fire.

Nows the time to get up, stagger into the house, strip off the soaked sweatpants, remove the soaked doubble diapers, rediaper in doubble diapers, stagger back out to the bonfire with a 12 pack of cold Mnt Dew and drink the Dew while watching the fire burn.

After the last can of Mnt Dew is gone, you finialy realalised you are sitting out in your lawn chair in soaked diapers and no pants on over them, but that is not a problem as the wildlife that have seen you sitting out there in your yard in only wet diapers aint about to tell the neighbors anyhow.

You get up stager into the house, remove your soaked diapers, rediaper once again making sure to double diaper, crawl into bed, pull the sheets over your head and hope the room stops spinning soon so you can fall asleep.

I like to mix banana rum with apple juice in my baby bottle. One part banana rum, three parts apple juice, is a pretty good mix. Alcohol increases the production of urine so it's a good mix. However, I've never been drunk, just a little tipsy (light headed). Since I'm incontinent I go everywhere diapered, so my particular view is probably different. Having been in a few bars I'm so glad I don't have to use the restrooms there! Ick! One of my friends says that a wet diaper makes him pee more often. I don't have that luxury. I just have to wait until my bladder fills all the way up and voids. But we both like wet diapers. Usually I wait until the diapers are saturated before actually changing them if I'm at home. They are wet all the way to the top back and front, sides, and there's always a puddle in the plastic pants too! So whatever makes you want to have a wet diaper, I'm all for it!

The trouble is that beer makes you need to go so much that the thickest nappy will be flooded within a couple of pints, so there's the issue of taking a backpack full of changes out with you. Which might lead to a few questions...

• 1 year later...

Yeah I'm reviving an old thread but I just had to share. We get beer at work one a month on a Friday. I was wearing a pull up at work today so I had to be careful. I wet but held the majority. When I finally got home I soaked it until it ran down my legs. Now in heading out in a Tena slip maxi. It's already wet and by the time I get to my mates I'll probably be close to capacity. I find having a full bladder extremely painful so I'm glad for the protection. I guess I'll take it off when I get there but at least while traveling up don't have to deal with the pain. Should be a fun night!

I wouldn't associate the reason I put a nappy on with drinking beer, as an opposite I'd probably go out of my way not to drink alcohol. But then the padding is purely there for the infant effect :)