LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plain Cloth Backed

Is there a cloth backed diaper or maybe I'm thinking descent pull up that has no printing on them? I was interested in Bambino Bellissimo, but they are plastic back. How noisey are they?

Abena pullup are great, but I don't care for the lines on them. Tranquility are good, but I wish they had more protection up front for men.

The store brands are usually plain, but as diapers go you won't get what you don't pay for so don't expect much performance there ;) I am curious if you really prefer cloth-like backing, or is this just because you worry about the noise of plastic? With all baby diapers changing to cloth I am wondering if there will be a day when most newer ABDL's will prefer cloth over plastic since that's the way they were raised. Such a concept seems to follow with us oldsters who prefer cloth diapers to disposables, partially because that's what we were raised with :whistling:

Bettypooh

I think I'm in the minority in that I don't really have a preference based on my youth. I pretty much like everything cloth backed and plastic backed. The only cloth backed I don't like are the "breathable" ones like the Abena Premium/Air Plus. The leaking through the cover and the smell is not ideal. The cloth backed Deltaforms though don't seem to be breathable other than the side panels.

I think it depends on if they're breathable or not. The breathable ones certainly do. I've only recently realized there's a difference. Some are just plastic diapers with a cloth-like covering and some like the Abri-Form cloth backed are entirely breathable which sucks do the the aforementioned not actually containing liquid or smell issue.

The Wal*Mart house brand (or Sam's Club's equivalent) are plain white and not too bad.

I used the Attends extended wear breathables which are light blue but otherwise unmarked.

Tranquility makes a cloth backed slimline which is white and unmarked as well.

ok thanks, I'll have to check out Medline. BTW, I tried the Attends before, the fit was good, but they weren't much better than an undergarment--essentially an undergarment with cloth sides, but at twice the price.