LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best White Tiger Plushes?

My day at work was so much better,head is 95% clearer,only a few mistakes. I'm willing to try this again

I currently have a 10'' Aurora White Tiger Plushie...with me so far? Cool,moving on

This XMAS i'm looking for another White Tiger Plush thats bigger

To anyone who has a more extensive stuffed animal collection,is it better to cuddle with one who's posed on all fours. To some it wouldnt make a diffrence but i toss & turn a lot and want to have something to hold to see if it helps

41sxgD3cuLL__SL500_AA300_.jpgThe one i have right now,name's Tiggy

or one thats laying down as well

31DX6Dko5HL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thoughts? (Hope mine were a lot clearer this time,if not i need a break)

Wild Republic used to make Jumbo-sized plushies that were about 1m long (I have three of them, a Smilodon (Sabre Tooth Tiger), a Triceratops, and a Woolly Mammoth). They also made 80cm long (but "flat", floppy) plushies in a variety of styles, including a white tiger. I only have the polar bear version of this.

As I said, they used to make these but stopped. They used the sub-brand "Cuddlekins", however this does also refer to the smaller plush toys. I recommend searching on eBay and Amazon for "wild republic jumbo" and "cuddlekins".

You also might have luck searching on Google Shopping for "white tiger ( giant OR jumbo ) toy".

With respect to pose, the "all fours" can be cuddled when you're in any position, including prone. Whereas the "sat upright" pose is only really cuddleable when you're squatting or sitting down, however I do find the sitting pose more adorable. At the same time, the "all fours" is harder ti cuddle when you're sat in a chair because they tend to be longer and will probably fall off your lap. So both have their plusses and minuses. If I were you? I'd buy both! :D

HTH!

So both have their plusses and minuses. If I were you? I'd buy both! :D

This, pretty much. If you want only one plushie, think about where you'll be snuggling said plushie the most. Sitting-type plushies are the best for snuggling sitiing up, laying plushies are the best at snuggling laying down.

However, I think it's best when a plushie can sit AND lay down (I call this "teddy bear style", as most teddy bears are created/born in this kind of way). That produces optimal comfortable snuggletime at any hour of the day, for both of you. Further, there are other factors to consider - price, "realism" (how "true to life" you want your plushie friend to look), ease of washing, even stuffing.

This white tiger is pretty expensive, but looks well made, pretty realistic, and seems he would both sit & lay down with proper positioning.

If you're looking for a tiger that's less expensive and/or less realistic, try Ebay. There are numerous plushies there - in fact, I did a quick search for "white tiger plush" under the category "stuffed animals", and got nearly 600 results at the time of writing out this post. I'll send you a board PM linking you to three tigers that I think might suit your needs (the PM because I know how sneaky some people can get with snipe-bidding, and I'm pretty sure it's common in the ABDL community too :P). Otherwise, Amazon may have a tiger that suits you.

One more thing, you may want to try the term "floppy" in your search results. You'll get a lot of laying only & dual-position plushie results.

I hope this was helpful!

~ Cody, AKA moogle