LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Fought About It Recentley,and I Think I Won

Hey guys

Giving a brief update,the same "reactions" to most likely some sort of ingredient in Mt.Dew have reared up again,but this time only 3 days and i'm just coming down now. I love the way it makes me feel but i hate the way it makes my body feel,gettin tested some time next year. My AB/DL side is at its most extreme during this time,and im sure we can all agree that the lifestyle can hold less purpose if you share it alone at least thats what i think. Same ex-girlfriend,same desire for a normal relationship with the AB/DL side balanced out.

We went to Wreck It Ralph a couple weeks ago (HIGHLY recommended BTW),we get our tickets at the counter (female box office attendant) and she changes her voice to a sensous "Thank you very much" to the girl and switches right back with me. That bothered me,but we had fun the rest of the night

Then night during txt-play she all of a sudden goes off about how i wont do certain types of pics (self-image difficulties maybe),and she feels like shes playing a part that satisfies me only (which i thought was false up until then). I counter with "maybe you would prefer we be 2 adults with no extensions of our personalities or imagination,you need to tell me what you want". Then the txt that won the round and the fight:

"Think about this: People cant deal with the real world so they drink,smoke & do drugs (and worse). Infantilism hurts absolutley no one"

As much as i wanna say "I'm done,no more lies,if you cant be honest with me as an adult then theres really no point anymore".....i would be back by myself with the preconcieved notion that NO ONE ELSE will put up with it (to the point where i meet a girl,get to know her,then envision her in a role shattering my confidence)

But on the plus side,the anxiety i've felt the past 3 days melts away the minute i get more stuff,and my Goodnites should arrive tommorow. It's one of the greatest forms of catharsis i've ever know where if your angry or stressed you get to escape and be happy about it rather than DO something about it. Guess i'm just taking the bad with the good for now,one day at a time

Thinking about moving on but i need a little more input going into the new year

you are saying that your gf is not into ABDL but you are?

im sorry i had a hard time understanding what you are trying to say lol..

for the record, to say that infantilism hurts no one, is pretty selfish. Over indulgence in infantilism hurts those around you in the same way alcoholism and drug addiction does. Sure, it may not damage you physically, but to constant use it as a catalyst to avoid dealing with your real life problems is not healthy.

Too much of ANYTHING, no matter how inert something may seem, will hurt you or those around you in some way. When it comes right down to it, i don't see the point of arguments over things like this. Abdl is a part of a person...it makes us who we are collectively...andmy bf understands that. My diapers are just another responsibility for me to deal with.

Yeah,seems like i'm having trouble explaining stuff again. I dont view it as selfish,i meant PHYSICAL harm to those who practice it. That side of my personality is also one more thing in a list of roles and responsibilties so i agree.

Lucha boy,

Your post is incoherent and does not stand on its own.

What sort of 3-day reaction are you having to Mt Dew? That seems serious enogh to warrant medical attention before something really bad happens to you.

And whose voice changes at the theater? Some of us silly D/Ls have never heard of it...it just doesn't sound as good as "Toy Story".

In any case, you and your partner need to talk...about her needs in the relationship, about what to do when your urges in the ABDL department get to strong to ignore, how these kids movies are going to work, and so on. Because I promise you will be acting on those urges, and resolving the question of how it works and to what degree she participates will be crucial to any long-term reationship.

As an example, my own wife knows of my diapering tendencies, but is too traumatised to participate and simply prefers it as an open secret, something I do not push on her consciousness and make a reasonable effort to conceal around her, which I do.

agreed this post is nearing incoherence!

first off if you are saying mt. dew gives you a reaction that lasts 3+ days i would say STOP DRINKING MT DEW!!! i mean but thats sorta common sense...

secondly... if she is an EX girlfriend... either get back together or stop randomly hooking up... she's an EX for a reason...

other than that.... yeah.. your post is very hard to follow.....

When I went off the deep end, just about the time I joined this site, I was pretty confused sometimes, and pretty incoherent. Of course, I was quite nuts at the time. Maybe something is happening to you that is affecting your cognitive abilities. So I've come down on the side of compassion. I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but I can hear the cry behind the confusion. Hang in there. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better, but it does get better. For a while, anyway. Luv and hugs.

I have to go with the consensus that I really dont understand what you are saying beyond 'you want to be babied and someone else (ex?) is not happy to'. Compassion is one thing, but without understanding almost anything your wrote it is hard to help. And sersiously, if MtDew gives you bad reactions how hard is it to simply not use it??

Hold on a second

This has happened 3 times this year

Basically the consensus is what i'm typing right now as i sit here isnt understandable by anyone unless broken down into the simplest terms?

And yes,not a single drop of that stuff now that i know what it's doing to me

Not sure if anybody got that,or this,you guys are confused and for me,yes....yes,it's all very confusing! :/

Uhh, guys.....the purpose of telling the OP that his first post is incoherent is not to insult him....its to help him figure out how to write a bit more understandably. To begin with, reread your original post, or have a friend read it and see if the story can be understood.

So, lets start with the "mountain dew"....since you got it at McDonalds, I assume you mean the yellow-green soda with the caffeine, not hi-test moonshine from a still. What did it do to you? Do other sources of caffeine have the same adverse effects? (for example, Cocacola, pepsi, tea, or coffee?). Did those effects have consequences, like your GF becoming your ex? Don't try to finish the other parts of the story yet, just concentrate on the things that tie into the Mt Dew..

Now, I am not trying to turn you into Daniel Webster, but you do want to be able to write better than that first or even the second, more coherent post.

No, Luchaboy. It's you that isn't coherent. Even after multiple rereadings.

Yeah, same here. The most I got out the OP was that mountain dew affects you really badly, you're an AB and you're glad you won a texting fight.

I could have quoted more similar comments, but those suffice to say I agree with that direction.

Uhh, guys.....the purpose of telling the OP that his first post is incoherent is not to insult him....its to help him figure out how to write a bit more understandably. To begin with, reread your original post, or have a friend read it and see if the story can be understood. Agreed.

So, lets start with the "Mountain Dew".*...since you got it at McDonalds, I assume you mean the yellow-green soda with the caffeine, not hi-test moonshine from a still. What did it do to you? Do other sources of caffeine have the same adverse effects? (for example, Coca Cola, Pepsi, tea, or coffee?). Did those effects have consequences, like your GF becoming your ex? Don't try to finish the other parts of the story yet, just concentrate on the things that tie into the Mt Dew.. That too.

I re-read this three times and still must have missed the statement and/or connection of how he got "Mountain Dew" at a McDonald's. AFIK. Micky D's exclusively carries Coke products, so he got the McD's Coke version or the Mt Dew elsewhere.

* Just a (bolded,) friendly reminder that trade names are capitalized.

Now, I am not trying to turn you into Daniel Webster, but you do want to be able to write better than that first or even the second, more coherent post.

Rihanna,

You have no idea how hard it is to edit stuff on an iPad....so I settled for just good enough to communicate. I had no llusion of perfect diction. It has been literally years since I have set foot in a McDonalds, so the point about the soda not being available there is well taken.

If theres one thing Ive learned in relationships its that there is no winning in fights, only losing.

And if its youre ex girlfriend, either tell her you want to try again or give it a rest. Nothing like having an ex tug on your heart strings and lead you around while shes as free as a bird. Judging by your reaction to a simple comment by the movie theater attendant you probably need to get her out of your life in order to get better emotionally. If thats how you act around all your girlfriends, they probably wont stick around. To me, allowing suggestive comments to not affect me is an issue of trust I have-life is full of people who will inadvertantly be attracted to your mate and thinking that they will fly away at first calling means you dont trust them. Without that, there is nothing.

And stay the hell away from soda! Dont get me wrong, I like to indulge once and a while but the stuff is toxic.

I drink Mt Dew by the 12 pack daily plus 2 pots of coffee a day.

I know caffeine has different affects on everyone and would suggest if it has that much of a ill affect on you, stay far away from it as possible

I have to drink a can of Mt Dew just to calm down enough to fall asleep.

Considering you can use a keyboard with an iPad, it's not that much more difficult. If it is, be more careful so you don't have mistakes to try and fix.

This IPad is being used with the on-screen keyboard. Some idiot left off the cursor arrow keys, and getting the cursor to the right place is very fiddly.

And yes, any fight with a lover is always lost! My wife and I agreed we simply wouldn't do that, we were both very tired of it from our ex's.