LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

Hi LuLu I feel alone alot some times too. Sometimes I feel that no one is here also. but dont leave yo do have friends here. Dont forget we all feel disconnected from the world alot beacause of our wearing diapers. You responded to one of my posts re; how do you cope, and said about meating one of your friends, and couldnt go with her. And yes I really under stand about that it happens to me all the time So cheer up , things will get better they always do :lol::D:)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I come to this board every morning not to feel so all alone and it is sad when there are no new posts. I thought I would start this one for people who want to just check in and "feel connected." Not much is new here except I took a real long walk yesterday by a beach, did some telecommuting work, and got some new crayons.

I spent most of yesterday resting. My wife and I have a small jewelry store in a flea market that's open week ends. Thanks for starting this thread. :)

:)

I thank you for answering and because of what you wrote won't be leaving but will just reply to this post and not post anything for the voyeurs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi lulu i am new here still finding my way around i have looked at this board but been too frightened to reply been shot down by flamers too many times on other boards. but now i know some of you i will check in here everyday, every one is so nice and it is comforting to be with others like me who enjoy the life of babies,and the pleasures it brings,

I am glad you wont be leaving would not be the same without you.

your friend allways.

Pampers.

hey lulu, i just had to stop back in just to say hi. I had to go to bostn this afternoon, down by the beach area, and quess what? I was alone just thinking of the work laod i had to finish when i got back here. my diaper started to get wet and again was happy there wass no one around that i would know so yes i thought about your post, well its back to work. see you tomorow :D

hey lulu, i just had to stop back in just to say hi. I had to go to bostn this afternoon, down by the beach area, and quess what? I was alone just thinking of the work laod i had to finish when i got back here. my diaper started to get wet and again was happy there wass no one around that i would know so yes i thought about your post, well its back to work. see you tomorow :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice digger very thoughtfull of you. hope all our posts helps to cheer lulu up.

Pampers. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

good morning everyone, well its th start of another dayim going to be on line most of the day and will click back over at different times, I hope to catch up with some of you today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good morning all, i have just had a nice bath got a clean diaper on all my nice baby clothes, going to have my bottle now and then i am going to play for a while, i am online so hope to catch you all later,or you can give me a call love to talk to you,.

Happy in my nappy.

Pampers :):)

Hi all, I got up late as I was playing on the computer very late but it was OK as I am very stressed right now with a work change. Yesterday I found some Aveeno might cream on sale. It was very soothing. Hope all goes well today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everything is fine now lulu now that we know you are staying, we all need nice people like you,.

I have thought a lot about you today your message really made me feel sad, hope all the replies cheered you up and showed you that you are really loved here.

All happy now.

Pampers.