LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

What am I wearing right now? TWO XPlus Mediums, and big soft plastic pants (Blue Stars from plasticpants.com). I'm gonna leave them on till tomorrow morning... and I'm already a little damp :P

wv

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am waiting to be changed I am wearing two thick flannel cloth fluffy diapers with a frilly ruffled thick baby pants which matches my baby dress. At night mommy puts three diapers on me as I usually do pee pee a number of times while asleep and often times often do a sticky poo poo. I always wear baby pants over these and a matching short nightie

:):):)

Just for an interesting post me wanna know what nappy/diaper people are wearing now to see whats the most popular diaper?

Me in Attends Special Care rite now and its rather wet. :lol::D

Right now, I am wearing a Jockey white cotton bikini brief. I have to go run errands in about an hour, I will be wearing a Depend Maximum Protection diaper when I go out.

At this second, Big Boy Pants :P

But my cupboard currently contains a fairly wide selection. Plenty of Tena Slip Maxis and Abri-form Pluses left, 3 or 4 X-Plus, some Huggies Convertibles 6s and a souvenir I brought back from the States: 1 near full pack of Depend Max Protection (I've yet to see them in the UK) and a couple of Depend boost liners that I got for a buck fifty. I tend to save up and buy in bulk so that I have choices B).

I'm currently waiting (almost) patiently for one of these

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Iam wearing a depends lg right now and yes it is wet. i have tried others but i keep coming back to my depends. When i was about nine my grandma put me in pampers,to punish me . she would make me stay in the diaper all day .and if i tried to go pee in the bathroom she would tell me to use my diaper. so i did, and now i love to wear diapers as often as i can.