LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl That Dont Wet Or Mess In Diapers

despite the few people here, our survey indicates almost everyone wets them and some also mess. DLs tend to eroticise their diaper only when it is being used (wet or soiled). Fully non-sexual ABs can sometimes not use their diaper for a period as they are not specifically fixated on the diaper, but they are not that common.

I would fall into the category of those who never mess and very rarely wet. Wetting is pretty much only done within the context of a D/s scene with my wife. Speaking only for myself, the point of wearing but not using is related to the power dynamic between my wife and I. It establishes a different relationship which enhances sexual activity. Remember some things like decaf coffee, non-alcohol beer or clean diapers still have validity and positive merits of their own accord :)

When I wear Depends, it's usually just becuase I want the comfort of having a little extra diaper padding. Generally no intent to wet them as they're not for heavy wetting. I'll wet Abenas every time, though - Abenas are too expensive to not take full advantage of them.

Most of the time I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants to bed for the comfort (and arousal) aspect of the garments. Only when I'm alone for any length of time do I get the chance to "use" the diaper--usually on the weekends. Generally, though, I wear simply for the comfort and to see how it would feel to be a baby, imagining what it must have been like when I was one. (Wearing a Onesie over the diaper/pants helps the effect, too).

I think in the early days I did not wet as much as I do now. I still kind of don't like being wet, but mostly it's out of needing to use the bathroom. I rarely wet after I've taken a shower in the morning.

I never used to wet but due to the power/control dynamic between myself and my husband we have decided that I should use them for wetting but not messing. I have been wearing 24/7 for over twelve months anyway but chose not to use them but now I don't have the privelige of choice....so be it!