LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying Out Buntewindel Fabine Exclusive Diaper

So far, AGAIN, the bloody medium is on the small side, could hardly get it on around my fat-ish thighs. Whereas the tena slip maxi medium, abri form x plus medium, attends slip 10 regular medium and molicare super plus medium all fit me fine.

Luckily it has a reinforced landing zone so managed to adjust the leg tapes so it fits snug like a glove now, but not too tight like before.

It's extremely comfortable and is making me really fucking horny wearing it, I'll probably orgasm when it's very peed in!!!! :blush::blush::blush::P

The snug fit like a glove, thickness and super soft liner against my privates inside is most likely why.

Unfortunally it's no where as near thick as the DRY 24/7 medium I tried. Will see how it swells up when peed in.... And the max capacity it will take.... Will definatly be sleeping in it,it's SO RELAXING, too!!!!

For the price, even though I got an 8 pack of Fabine Exclusive medium for £22 from a member off here, a 24 pack of Tena slip maxi medium for £20 inc postage is STILL the best deal around for value and quality.

Taking ALOT so far.... but one of the tapes popped, and is still rather on the tight side.

Could do with a large size of these, just the same like the Bambinos and Cuddlz medium run on the small side.... Bah...

You can buy them from http://www.buntewindel.de - they ship internationally, but international shipping isn't cheap. They used to come in packs of 10 but they've gone the route of shipping them in packs of 8 (and leaving the price the same as for 10). Its simply a price increase ... but hey its a premium product for a niche market.

The Fabine comes in 4 variants btw: XMAS (has printed xmas decorations printed on it), Exclusiv (has printed decorations on it), Weiß (plain white with some green at the top) and Black. Those four are an identical diaper except for the printing / colour of the backing sheet. The "Fabine Safety Plus" isn't really worth getting if they still sell it - its not really a fabine and its pretty poor. The only thing going for the safety plus is the hook and loop style fastener / landing zone and half-way-between-plastic-and-cotton-feel backing. In terms of capacity even better than a Tena Ultima, i.e. more than Tena Slip Maxi or DryCare 24/7. I've never saturated one before getting changed - you'd be drinking 4+ litres of water to come close.

The Medium size is fine for me. The large is ... well, LARGE. Its larger than an Abena L4 looking at the pack (i've not opened it yet) - and the L4 as most of you will know is huge. If its just your thighs, then two things: use them more (cycling is good for this, as is lots of walking and ellipticals at the gym), and consider doing the top fasteners of the diaper up first (as you might be doing the bottom ones too tight). ... Still (and no offense intended by the way), but If you can't fit in the medium you probably are fat. Not just overweight, but unhealthily fat. You can easily check if you're unhealthily fat using the following test: stand up straight, measure around your waist at your belly button (making sure you're not sucking your gut in etc.). If the waist measurement in inches is more than half your height in inches, you're fat. Simple. At 28 it should be easy to turn this around in a few months (and start getting towards a sensible weight) - just drop your kcal input down to 1800 or so and keep it there. Ideally spread it out across more than 3 meals though.

EDIT: I opened a new pack of the Fabine Exclusiv's (Medium size) last night and you have a point about them being on the shorter side (i.e. this would make them tighter around the thighs). This is a change from the last batch I had but its not a big change. Personally I don't find it being a problem and you could always leave the bottom tabs a little futher out than you used to, or let the diaper ride a little lower. I've still got a pack of the Large ones I've never opened which I could compare against, but I still expect it'll be way, way to big. Your mileage my vary but for me the mediums are comfortable with the waist band coming up to just over the top of my lower abs / bellybutton.

PS... damn they look cute. I'm not sure if I prefer these or ABU Cushies, but its very close.

• 1 month later...