LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Gets You Into Your "baby Mode"?

scion55

Just wondering at what point it goes from being an adult doing baby things to an AB doing baby things for you?

For me personally the moment i have my teddy and binky, watching a kiddy movie/tv show gets me right in the zone.... i cant wait to add diapers to the mix :)

As a long time DL I've only recently felt some movement towards the AB lifestyle which is for the main point is down to the deep love of a good woman.

Being put in a nappy and plastic pants is a great feeling but a cuddle and stroke from my beautiful partner whilst wearing takes me to that new place and leaves me feeling like a child receiving unconditional love from his mother.

Going into my girl nursery bedroom;

http://www.dailydiap...llery&album=531

smelling the smell in it, seeing Dolly, one of my tiaras or one of my rubber panties, short dresses or babydolls. Visiting RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME

I dress like a little girl when I'm alone, but I usually dress up and then go about my regular routine: having a cup of coffee, sewing, or going on the computer. Yes, diapers are a part of it, too, but I generally don't role-play.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe, i need to get me a footsie, i have issues with ordering over the internet because of the sizing though (and no where on this island has them) but i can now add diapers to my list of things that get me in my baby mode :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

when my gf changes me. she really makes me feel special and there is something about getting my bum changed by her that brings us closer together and brings the todler out in me...

For me Adult Baby play is a oping strategy to ward-off depression about my profound urinary incontinence. I am so lucky that my loving husband Do and most of my family support my choice about AB.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me I would say it is when I am getting ready for bed. I wear pajamas and I feel like a kid. I sometimes even pretend that I am being held. My current living arangement would not work for me to wear diapers.

Being put in a nappy and plastic pants is a great feeling but a cuddle and stroke from my beautiful partner whilst wearing takes me to that new place and leaves me feeling like a child receiving unconditional love from his mother.

• 5 weeks later...

There are certainly a lot of "triggers" be it a favorite movie or a song but for me it's the smells of baby powder

and a fresh diaper that pulls my heart into baby mode. If I'm out and about shopping for baby wipes or a new pacifier

(I use Nuk 3) I'm immediately put into baby mode just by standing in the isle. Afterwards I rush off to the girls toys section

to look at all the pretty dollies and my heart just melts, lol. Anything Disney Princess or Care Bears related does the trick too.

Jennifer, it's eerie how alike we are, since I also love Disney Princesses, Care Bears, and dolls--not necessarily in that order. It can get quite embarrassing, because I'll end up just gushing over the stuffed animals in particular. I have a young niece who also loves those things, and my favorite times of the year are her birthday and Christmas, when I'm picking out toys "for her" (yeah, right!)

Jennifer, it's eerie how alike we are, since I also love Disney Princesses, Care Bears, and dolls--not necessarily in that order. It can get quite embarrassing, because I'll end up just gushing over the stuffed animals in particular. I have a young niece who also loves those things, and my favorite times of the year are her birthday and Christmas, when I'm picking out toys "for her" (yeah, right!)

• Like 1

I do my very best to ignore all AB thoughts when I must be a responsible adult. Still in the late afternoon of days I know we will not have outsider guests at home, I do feel happy that soon I can relax as a big baby girl.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DiaperGirlCali

Gracie likes to sneak up on me. I will be just fine and content, then something will trigger, and normally that weekend, I will be playing with barbies, dolls, stuffed animals, coloring books etc... watching disney movies. This weekend is actually going to be a Gracie weekend, she got triggered last night.

• 4 weeks later...