LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Luv

I spent the whole morning in two daytime weight gauze diapers and one nighttime weight gauze diaper. My blue vinyl baby pants were stretched tight with all that thickness, but they didn't leak! And I was soaked by the time I got home. Six cans of Diet Coke will do that to you, not to mention a glass of apple juice and milk in the morning. I can only have liquids right now. When I got home I couldn't wait to change into three nighttime weight diapers. I had to go up a size in my vinyl pants for that, but I've spent most of the afternoon sitting in my office so aware of my diapers, and so in love with the feeling of wearing them. Guess its just meant to be! I'm in love with wearing diapers again. I did spend an hour with my psychologist this afternoon talking about it. I wimped out and only wore the two daytime gauze diapers. I also spent that two hours of driving in, meeting with her, and driving back almost panicked because I didn't have enough diapers on! She's very interested in this sudden turn of events, and my sudden love for thicker diapers and the need to wear them. I feel so good, sitting here this way. I'm glad I have people to talk to about it, too. I think that's adding to the intensity of my interest. Okay, I'm hopeless. I'm incontinent and a diaper lover! Security is found here, I think.

Yes, honey. We talked. Penelope says you'll be quite anxious about that because of the new training. Don't let it worry you, honey. I bought more night thickness gauze diapers for you. I'm throwing out the daytime thickness diapers tonight and you can wear up to four during the day if you want. (Three if you go out.) We made more pants for you, the ones you like with the elastic waist. You won't be able to hide the fact you're wearing more diapers! I don't think that's a danger now, though. Everyone you know is aware of your need for them. We did make a romper suit for you that is too darling! You'll love it! Love you baby Turtlepins.