LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Check

Diapercheck

One of my most favorite things about wearing a disposable diaper (other than using it of course) is having it checked by mommy. There are several ways to do this, but I think my favorite is the peek inside the leg cuffs. Does anyone else enjoy a diaper check as much as me? If so, which method do you prefer?

Over the years I have seen my mommies do it several ways. I think the best most babyish way I have seen is the finger through the leg cuff (only recommended for those babies that don't mess! ) The front crotch diaper squish is one of my favorites too, but Mommy really has to know this technique well or could seriously injure the boy babies! ;). Then there is the "Pat-Pat method" Either front or backside. And good wet diaper gives off a distinctive thump/thud that discerning mommies have come to recognize from a dry or even damp diaper.

I have also posted about what my now Mommy does, the "Play-doh" method. She lightly pinches the slight fold/bunch at the crotch near the leg side and using her fore finger and thumb rolls it back and forth a few times through her finger. If it squishes and comes right back like a towel would, then I am still dry enough. But if it feels like she is feeling play-doh, then she changes me....or not! :P

Currently I have to ask for permission from my OH to use my nappy, and she'll happily cuddle me close whilst I wet.

I'd love the chance to have my M4 checked by my G/F (using any of the methods mentioed above), being called naughty and dragged to be changed out of my soaked disposable into a fresh and dry one.

My wife does the waistband check on occasion if we're fooling around a bit. Usually she can tell just by taking a quick glance at the front of my diaper. If its yellow...well then.....

She does the sniff test from time to time as well......usually met with a 'peeyou...you're stinky'

always cute and fun. can't get much more babyish than the actual diaper wearing itself. I have a few memories of mine being checked while in hospital. Made me feel so little.

My bf is keen on the pat to my butt, but checking the front happens sometimes too xD

He says they're not for him to wear, but he does what he can to make me happy and to keep our relationship strong <3

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My Favorite Diaper check is just that ordering diapers by Diaper check, many people do not know you can write a check on anything from a maxi pad to a 100 $ bill as long as the account numbers are there correctly its valid so take a baby diaper write a check for your Diaper order and mail that sucker in and imagine how much fun the company (Allegro,XP, ABAIP etc…) is going to have explaining to the bank that they have a customer with a sense of humor.