LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I Have On Today

post-27920-0-26622900-1353240882_thumb.j

The little white overdress has a permanently folded up hem so that if the wearer is working with water and gets it on herself, it gets caught like a bib crumb catcher and does not run down her legs and give her cold, wet feelings. Very useful for things like washing dishes or cleaning the bathroom

post-27920-0-26622900-1353240882_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

It is not a dres, it is a babydoll

Are you sure you are not a Little Girl?

To be fair, there were "babydoll" dresses. What they were were A-line dresses for little or baby girls from 48 to 40 years ago . These were very high-waisted but not as short as a babydoll and where whole dresses. The waist of a babydoll is anywhere from just under the breast up to just under the arms and in the original incarnation they fully covered the panty which was very full as if worn over diapers. Ababydoll is about half-way to the knee while a babydoll dress was just above or at the knee. The baby girl version was full-circle skirted and halfway to the knee. These started being replaced 40 years ago by those too-short "dresses" and frilly panty sets which most of those moms over 30 considered indecent "You're not going to put that THING on Little ...: Are You?!"

• 6 months later...

There are pictures of how I am dressed in my About Me and in my Gallery

Also, should you not be wearing a tiara

• 4 months later...

That is really cute! Smile2_zps4fa7774d.jpg

Tiaras?
  • 3 weeks later...

Another victim of Botophucket