LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Girls, Wanna Chat?

Hello.

I'm new to this website and somewhat new to the fetish. I've thought the idea of girls in a diaper is hot for a very long time but never thought about finding an online community that supports the fetish. I'm a 20 year old college student in Florida looking for any girls somewhat around my age that just wana talk. I'm not a creep or pervert in any way and I think if you just talk with me you'll realize that.

Anxiously awaiting your responses:)

I'm not a creep or pervert in any way and I think if you just talk with me you'll realize that.

Anxiously awaiting your responses:)

First post. Asks girls who wear diapers to talk to him. Is waiting 'anxiously'. Is totally NOT a creep and/or pervert ....

Like seriously guys.... NOT a creep.

No, really ... NOT a creep.

He means it!

OK I give up. Yes, he comes across as both a creep and a pervert.

• Like 2

Skillz, most of us are guys here. Remember the main rules of the internet, most girls are actually guys. There are plenty of guys who will RP female rolls. I understand your desperation, but the last thing you should do in this community is come accross as HNG (horny net geek).

• Like 1

FloridaSkillz (and I suppose Bettypooh too) ... my post above wasn't intended to bash / flame you (or to suggest there was anything wrong with your preferences). I was attempting to use a little bit of sarcasm to point out how you actually came across - i.e. as a desperate horndog ("HNG / horny net guy / horny net geek" in DD parlance). By all means express what you're looking for, but perhaps contribute a bit more first and give people a reason to talk with you :)

Regardless of whether you are desperate horndog or not, why not give us (or your target audience - girls who wear diapers) something to actually talk to you about? Maybe what subject you're reading at university, a hobby you have or a book you've read recently? If you're only after sexual chat / role play - then perhaps the Role Play forum or chat system would be better options :)

My first thought when reading the title was "ya good luck with that " but on thinking about it some more, I'm pretty sure my very first post some 15 years ago on DPF was the exact same thing. 15 years later I'm married....to a non-ABDL. Obviously if you can find a nice gal who enjoys diapers that's great. But just know that it's a bit more complicated than you would think at first.