LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pant Size Poll

DailyDi

125 members have voted

1. 1. What size Plastic pants would you wear?

• Small (28-31 Inches)
    • Medium (32-36 Inches)
    • Large (36-40 Inches)

I am in the process of acquiring a new plastic pant based on the CURRENT design of Gerber PEVA panties. Trying to get a gauge on how much I should stock in each size, so please give me your waist size if you fall in the offered range. Sizes are limited right now, but if the line is adopted I can get larger ones.

I like Medium for the extra diaper room, but have to buy small because my skinny legs, my left leg is thinner due to an accident.

Most plastic pants I buy I have problems with the leg holes being too large to seal properly.

I can fit a medium waist, but since I'm a hardcore bicyclist, (never had a car) I have freakishly thick muscular thighs, and I like to have a nice big bubble butt when I dress up, so I would need a custom design. I have found bloomers seem to work ok, but would like to find something with just a little more slack in the leg holes. I also have this problem when buying jeans, I have to wear baggy pants, since regular fit feels way to tight. I didn't vote on the poll since I'm a custom size, just wanted to post, because I'm sure someone else has the same problem. I'll try on pair of medium, and one pair of large just to see how they would fit on me.

I am in the process of acquiring a new plastic pant based on the CURRENT design of Gerber PEVA panties. Trying to get a gauge on how much I should stock in each size, so please give me your waist size if you fall in the offered range. Sizes are limited right now, but if the line is adopted I can get larger ones.

i would be in a large! which from some makers is a bit snug sometimes! you should have an xl and anxxl on yuor size chart!

I have not yet tried the 'new' PEVA pants, but they just don't really appeal to me for some reason. The material just is 'off' somehow. I bounce between a 36-38 waist and have 25inch thighs due to a lot of (former bike riding (road and mountain bike) though now I imagine it's mostly just fat :blush: For plastic pants I have been ordering larges because of the leg waist sizing. I wear Medium diapers though. It also depends on the vendor and the materials. The best pant sI have ever had were the VI products ones, they fit exceedingly well and worked great and looked awesome! :D just sad that they shut down. Anyways, I don't know nuffin' about this new PEVA stuff, but if I order some and they run small, I might have to go with an X-large instead just because of the materials.....but again....I dunno

I found some PEVA baby panties to see what the materialwas like.Can you say "trash bag"? Which runs into the authenticity thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

It depends on the size overlap. Some companies, like KINS have very limited range per size, about 2 to 4 inches; like 34-38. I could wear that and the 38-42 would fit unstretched (I am about 36") while others, like Rearz and Gary have wide range, like say 30-40, 34-44 to let us say 4xl 40-50. I can wear from x-small to 4x-large at the waist. I usually wear a 2xl Gary for it's very wide crotch and long side seams under an xl k Babykins rubber and could probably wear a 2xl: They run tight, and my diapers are so THICk...(gee, where have I seen that before?) that they fit me fine. panties can usually fit a size down since the unstretched elastic is a bit smaller than the specified waist. I recommend the ones with a wide range since you can then wear diapers of varying thickness