LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pant Size Poll

DailyDi

125 members have voted

1. 1. What size Plastic pants would you wear?

• Small (28-31 Inches)
    • Medium (32-36 Inches)
    • Large (36-40 Inches)

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2012 at 5:45 PM, DailyDi said:

I am in the process of acquiring a new plastic pant based on the CURRENT design of Gerber PEVA panties. Trying to get a gauge on how much I should stock in each size, so please give me your waist size if you fall in the offered range. Sizes are limited right now, but if the line is adopted I can get larger ones.

I am so big I have my pants custom made. That bunch in BC does a wonderful job.

...seems like all the plastic pants I see the leg openings are too small for the size of the pant, especially for men. I'm barely a 36" waist, but the pairs I've had in the past the leg openings were always too small in a med or lg pant for me.

Sizing has been an issue for me on many diaper related products plastic pants being one of the chief offenders. Not only are there various fits over diapers including the tight, trim fit and the voluminous, poofy fit but then you have the standard waist, the hi-back and the bikini style and several others. Well after much experimentation I thought I had settled on medium hi-back from Gary, in either of their vinyl thicknesses, or Haian in their standard pullon pants which I have in plain white, a raindrop print, red, blue, and what I thought was red but turned out to really be a pink. These pants are all in large except for (2) pair of the raindrop print and (2) pair of plain white pants that I also have in both large and extra large which is where my complaint comes in. When Haian goes from large to EXTRA LARGE they aren’t kidding. They skip at least one size that should be in between these two if not two sizes. They go from what I would normally consider a medium to an extra large and that size in between is just what I’m looking for for a looser fit when I double my diapers, my soaker pads and include a terry bath towel soaker. The Gary hi-back pants fit this arrangement nicely but I end up wearing them inside out so that the bump created from enclosing the elastic ends up on the inside and creates a physical barrier to liquid migration. To my knowledge Gary is the only company that I know that put this roll on the outside of their pants as I don’t have to wear the Haian’s, or any others inside out to achieve this result. 

Sorry, I’ve been stewing about this for a while and I turned your simple query and poll about plastic pants sizes into a rant about missing sizes and questionable elastic enclosure design. I’ll go lay by my dish now.?