LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pant Size Poll

DailyDi

125 members have voted

1. 1. What size Plastic pants would you wear?

• Small (28-31 Inches)
    • Medium (32-36 Inches)
    • Large (36-40 Inches)

The size I wear, depends on a few different aspects. Mostly it would be xlarge, those being a good comfortable starting point. I can range in fit between large, (even some medium) to xxlarge. Some large pants fit just right at my waist, and legs. Sometimes, they fit well there, but do not leave much room for a thick diaper underneath. While, some xl pants are big at the waist band, and roomy enough for your fattest diaper, but the weight has them slid down. The way they look, affects my choice of what size I want to go with too. Sometimes, I want that big blousy, bubble butt, or ballooning panty look. Other times, a tighter look is desirable.

My bigger, roomier, ballooning type pants.

B243306C-3D61-4D7A-861A-5BE6F43D6A9A.thumb.jpeg.68e9c6f2c62bf462a34bbba9882e0ad8.jpeg

If you are interested in buying new plastic pants I would recommend Polyurethane pants from Fetware.  I use to buy vinyl pants because I liked the way they looked and felt but they soon became brittle with regular use and cracked.  I had to regularly replace them.  These poly pants are super soft and comfortable to wear.  I have them in 3 sizes.  I never thought the small would fit but they shipped them by mistake.  I have a 38 in waist and they fit snug over my diaper but comfortable in the leg and waist. I purchased the no wick elastics and they work great and I have not had  a leak since I started wearing them.  I usually wear a medium over the small to provide extra protection due to the tightness of the small pants over the diaper.  I have been using them for months and keep using the same 4 pair over and over washing them in between uses and they are stained but are still in the same condition when I  purchased them.  they are a little more expensive but well worth the money due to their longevity.  They look great.  They feel great.  But most of all they are extremely comfortable to wear.

9 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I have mediums and larges.    I like both in different circumstances.

That is why I use the ones with a wide size range. I do not have to order different sizes for different ways my diaper is worn. I have two diaper weights, light and heavy. so I can wear singl light, single heavy. double light, one of each (usually since it can go for over 12 hours as a rule) and double heavy. The Gary 2xl and Rearz l and babykins xl rubber covers all of those very will

On 11/19/2012 at 4:57 PM, DailyDi said:

Small-Large will be here tomorrow!

will they be available to send to the UK? I am a large, and what size would be the leg opening size on both small and large.

Why would I want to try anything else when I already have what works and has worked for some 130 years in on form and 70+ years in another. I routinely stay in the same diaper setup for 12-14 and as much as 22 hours in essentially the same thing I had on 65 years ago that did pretty much the same then. They have been trying to replace "rubber panties" for  80 years http://other.sandralyn.net/1942.html and still do note really have it down. That seems to me like a practical electric car (95 years) and controlled fusion (65 years) (PUL's still leak, which I suspect that being "breathable" they are gas permeable and some gases associated with urine "breathe" out, and being away from body heat, condense onto the panties and clothes. PUL, in the form of Gore-Tex,  is fine for rainwear, when all you have to deal with is water vapor "breathing" in and out, but not for panties to be put over diapers that have to hold in some pretty smelly and obnoxious things. Rubber panties do not do that because they are a continuous film material, so they contain everything. I suspect that it is mostly about fragile little egos not being "treated like a baby" or wearing anything that even resembles "baby" panties

It is all about the track record

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2012 at 5:45 PM, DailyDi said:

I am in the process of acquiring a new plastic pant based on the CURRENT design of Gerber PEVA panties. Trying to get a gauge on how much I should stock in each size, so please give me your waist size if you fall in the offered range. Sizes are limited right now, but if the line is adopted I can get larger ones.

I am a big guy and I have my overpants custom made. I like a lot of room. Gary pant 5XL fits well. I like the pants to blossom to accommodate air circulation 

• 3 weeks later...

None of the above, I too would need the next size up for the waist and probably for the legs. Plastic pants are usually not sized that well for waist and leg measurements - hard to find ones with both correct

• 1 month later...

I have normally two pairs. One Large cover and fits also thicker diapers, then a Medium on top that keeps everything tighter together and gives a better seal on the legs

Waist sizing not so much a problem - very little over the top leakage - - -

Thigh or Leg band - just enough tension to prevent the last trickle of urine not soak absorbed by the diapers single or doubled - - -

The main problem I have is the side seams - having enough material to contain up to doubled diapers and stretch adequately

in all movement phases without ripping holes in the seams - although this is not a prime area of leakage it can be bothersome

if the holes continue to open larger making the plastic diaper cover virtually useless - and at a certain point why bother.

I don't care for the snap fastenings - sometimes tough to snap securely and then unsnap without snap and plastic material

separation.

Have found wearing a women's swim brief best to hold diapers in place and offer semi-moisture proof containment.

This having enough stretchiness to have no dangling elastic pieces and parts and a drop dump and replace the diaper

easily with a complete wardrobe change. Need more absorbing to the puzzle add a pad - liner and or change more often.

Of other consideration is what is to be worn with over the plastic diaper panty cover - - - - - private - public ? ? ?